The Night of the Comet

Heading to school seemed weird today. I was worried about Vicki and considered on visiting her after school. Bonnie is really freaked that something other than an animal bit her and as crazy as it is, I agree with her. I have always did research on these attacks back when I was away. It has always interested me how so many people have died from animal attacks in 1920. I have a feeling that I knew this all was coming but I just didn't know when. I mean how crazy could it be? Bonnie is getting visions and so do I but their not as clear as Bonnies. I just go through the day feeling like I have done this before.

"I'm confused," Caroline begins grabbing my attention, "Bonnie are you psychic or clairvoyant?"

Bonnie sighs, "Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so," She explains.

"You said you, but wouldn't that make Blair a witch too?" Caroline tries to understand.

"I don't know, every time grams touches me she draws a blank and when she touches Bonnie she gets a sense of connection. I'm not surprised, I have always been the outsider," I spoke truthfully.

"Not true, you were the smart one, who was a know it all brat remember," Bonnie jokes and play pushes me.

I smile, "Yeah, well, anyways, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night," Caroline says with a smirk.

"I didn't see him," Bonnie says confused.

"Me either, did he leave when I turned around?"

Caroline nods and smiles day dreaming, "Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't know. I was drunk," She says face palming.

"But, you followed him out I thought. You did ditch me and Bonnie," I say as I place my books in my bag because it was heavy in my arms. I accidentally drop one but it was saved by Stefan, "Oh, thanks nice save," I smiled as he handed to me.

"No problem," He smirked walking away.

"Elena's so lucky," Caroline says and I push her jokingly.

After school Matt decided to meet up with me and take me with him to see Vicki. I was excited and scared to see her. Last time I talked to her was when I was leaving. We waited by her side, waiting for her to wake up.

She wakes up slowly and then looks startled, "Whoa, Vic. It's me Matt and Blair," He says holding on to her.

"What's wrong," I ask as she continues to look around scared.

"No! No! Get off! No!" She yells at Matt. He takes a step back confused.

"We need a nurse. Nurse!" Matt screams and I follow suit.

"Nurse, someone please," I yelled shaking.

As Matt gets a nurse I watch as Stefan walks out of Vicki's room. I looked as he walks away I was so confused that I didn't know what to say.

"Nurse! I need help! It's my sister," Matt says as she walks over to Vicki.

"She looks fine," The nurse says looking at Vicki briefly.

I was lost at words, "She...she...she was just freaking out," I try to explain. The nurse looks at me and I look to see Matt is gone. The nurse leaves me there confused.

"Blair?" I heard a weak voice say.

"Vicki, are you okay?" I bend down to her bedside.

She smiles softly, "I'm okay, where's matt?"