Chapter 19

EATHANS POV

I woke up around noon just to find Isis laying on me. I can't complain though. Since all the stuff that happened I just want her close... So I can protect her.. So I can protect the only woman I love.. The only one I care about... My Isis..

I took few deep breaths and smiled. Her gorgeous sent was so intoxicating and so calming. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her move in her sleep. I chuckled and softly stroked her hair and back.. Just taking in how beautiful and peaceful she looked while sleeping.. I wondered what was going on inside that little mind of hers but didn't want to peek into it.. So I just enjoyed her company... Or let's call it her presence.. I focused on her heart beats and every breath she took.. How soft her lips looked and how delicate her skin was.. Her hair like pure silk and those eyes hidden from me right now.. Eyes that saw through the busllshit... Eyes that made me feel... Her eyes... I smiled and softly kissed her forehead letting her rest.

Guys thank you all so much! You have no idea how much this means to me... You are all so wonderful and I appreciate every comment of yours!

So here is an update.. I thought it would be nice to have each one of them have a special chapter.. :) I hope you liked it!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD THE STORY

SPREAD THW WORD

ENJOY!!!!!!