Chapter 9

Isis pov.

 When I woke up, I was outside. Memories from yesterday flooded my mind and I felt tears ready to spill out. James came to my face and started licking it. I laughed at my best friend and then the weirdest thing happened.

 Don't ever cry. My owner would be angry with me if l'd let you cry. 

I knew about telepathy but this was creepy.

 Who are you?

 It's me. James

 How can i hear you?

 We are connected, l think you can talk to Will too.

With Wiliam. The horse?

Yes miss i can hear you too.

Ok this was really creepy.

How?

 We're your friends. They said together. I got up and stumbled down. I saw my legs were bandaged and so were my back. I sighed and headed to castle. I entered the kitchen and froze.

Eathan's pov.

I decided to start apologizing from the morning. I made her breakfast. Pancakes, ok I didn't make them l helped a bit. The chocolate syrup on top of pancakes wrote 'I'm sorry'. That's what I did myself. She entered the kitchen and stood still. You could see shock on her face but also hate and anger. What!? Why?!? I didn't want to do it. 

"Isis breakfast is ready...." She was shocked but soon answered...

"Master l'll make you your breakfast in a moment." She said it slowly and with her head bowed down that it broke me.

What?!?! Ok now i was confused and angry. Why was she acting like this. "Elizabeth leave the kitchen!!! I need to talk to Isis in private." When Elizabeth left I got closer to Isis but she kept backing away. I was ,to say, hurt by her actions. I came really close to her.

Isis pov.

 He kept getting closer and closer. My back was now on the wall and it started to hurt. My heart beat was going crazy. No. His hands were on my hips and that was driving me crazy. His blue eyes were now almost black and full of lust. His forehead was touching mine, gosh I felt like my heart would jump out of my chest. This cant be happening.

Eathan stop. I told him by telepathy.

 NO! I want you! My eyes widened, and then his lips came crashing down on mine. Oh my he tasted so amazing. My whole body felt like on fire. Sparks were flying everywhere. And what did i do i just stood there like a scared little lamb. Well thats what i was in the moment. He contimued kissing me with passion and so much love...

Eathan's pov.

I had wanted to kiss her in such a long time and now that I did, it felt amazing. I have never kissed somebody and felt like this. Is it possible?! Could she be......no..........yes......My Mate. My mate. That ringed in my head while l was kissing her. But why didn't she kiss back. She just stood there. I backed away even though I didn't want to. I wanted to kiss her forever. She was definitely my mate. My one and only. Her next actions surprised me and hurt me right in my heart.

Isis pov.

 When he backed away I slapped him. I felt hot tears rolling down my face. It hurt me so much. Hurting him was just wrong but then how many times did he hurt me?! I moved away from him but he held tight grip on my wrist. I swear if he held it just a bit harder he would have broken it. "Eathan let me go.." I pleaded....

"No! Never! We need to talk. Really we need. You treated me like a slave which, I am, and then you would treat me like....like...you...."

"Say it." I was cut off by his words

"... Love.." I finished. "You think that your few mood swings of being good change what you did to me?! I was pissed now. I hate you!!!!"

Eathan's pov.

 "Everybody leave the castle!!!!! Immediately!!!" When I felt everybody was out I looked at the place where Isis was. She ran off. I chuckled to myself and in few seconds I was in front of her and she ran right in my arms. She was kicking and screaming but no one was there it was  only us. And I would have her. NOW. In just seconds we were in my bedroom I threw her on the bed and got on top of her. Then she stopped. Her eyes, eyes that reflected her pure and innocent soul were stabbing me . Please come back to me. I calmed down and smashed my lips to hers. She kissed me back. I broke the kiss and laid on her shielding her small body with mine. She was my mate. Mine Isis.

What do u think?

VOTE  

FAN 

COMMENT I LOVE HEARING WHAT U THINK

LOVE YA ALL <3 :)