Chapter 21

Hello guys.. I'm sorry for not updating for so long.. I had a lot of stuff going on and well yeah... Watpad and such weren't a priority.. I shall try to update at least once a month and keep the story going :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION AND KEEP ME GOING!! SO THANK YOU FOR IT... THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

Also a question.. Should I write in first or third person? I'm not sure.. So please help? Hahahah

Isis soon finished their breakfast as Eathan was setting the table for the two.. The dining room had a huge desk with his big throne like chair at the front.. But he set the table in the middle so they were sitting across from each other.. He wanted to be close to her.. After everything that happened he just wanted to protect her.. Constantly keep an eye on her so no one could hurt her ever again..

She sat down with the pan and all the food smiling widely at him.. "Okay so we have a mini salad for starters, then egs and bacon as the main course and pancakes with the toping of whoever's desires.. " she said as she sat down.. Her jet black hair was down and messy from her sleep, she was bothered by it so she grabbed the rubber band from around her wrist and tied her hair up in a half bun smiling.. "Bon apetit" she said chuckling..

Eathan smiled at her and kissed her hand.. "I'm so happy you're safe and home... And the breakfast looks amazing.. I think I might need go redeem myself for this" he said chuckling as he looked over the food on the table.."Its truly lovely thank you.." He said and put the food in his plate..

Isis did the same and started eating.. She let out a soft moan from the amazing taste of the egs, bacon and salad mixing and the way it warmed her up.. She needed it.. She felt cold for the past few days.. It was horrible and the thoughts in her head were haunting her.. With that coming up again, she stopped eating zooming out a bit.. She thought about the baby... The baby she killed.. She now didn't know if it was the right choice.. She killed an innocent child.. The baby she killed did nothing wrong.. Its father was a monster but the baby... Unborn baby did nothing wrong... She felt her eyes watering up and tears threatning to spill out..

Eathan saw this and knew what she was thinking.. No not because of the mate bond... Well partially yes.. But during his long life he knew how to read people... And she wasn't different from any other person he met.. Not in that way.... She was special yes.. But ever human being.. Or even ex human beeing had emotions.. He felt her pain, sadness, emptyness... All her emotions were reflecting on him to but he his it all away.. He had to be strong.. Strong for her... He grabbed her hand and squeezed it trying to bring her back and calm her down..

As his hand squeezed hers she blinked several times zooming back in... "Ahh
.. Its.. Its nothing.. I.. I just zoomed off.." She whispered looking down wiping her eyes a bit trying to stop the tears which she managed to do somehow.. She looked up at him and smiled weakly "I'm fine... I promise.. I.. I just zoomed off something cane up on my mind and uhhh... Yeah... I'm okay.. Trust me.." She whispered looking at him..

Eathan sighed and noded "okay.. Im not gonna say.. 'I know how it feels..' I don't and I never will.. But I will always be here for you... Always.." He said as he kissed her hand softly.. "No matter what happens you can always lean on me.. I will always support and love you.. No matter what... " he sighed "You are my life.. My love... My everything...Never forget that.." He said softly looking in her blue eyes..

She nodded... "I know Eathan... I love you too.. I do..."

So guys!!! There's an update!! I felt so touched by reading your comments and I felt the need to reply... So I replied like this.. I hope all of you like the new chapter and will stay with Isis, Eathan and me till the end!! :) :)

Suggestions, comments, votes everything is welcome!!!

I love you all guys!! Be safe, love and read!!!