Chapter 3

Eathan's pov.

I sat her down on passenger seat. She was struggling. I smiled to myself, locked the doors and started driving towards my castle. She stopped struggling after some time and I heard her breathing slow down. She was sleeping. I couldn't resist looking at her. OK, it turned into staring. Her hair fell perfectly and covered her neck and chest, she looked so peaceful, almost perfect.

Isis pov.

After he put me in the car I struggled but I was tired so I decided to give up. I rested my head on the car window and closed my eyes picturing freedom. With that thought I fell asleep. But I still felt his eyes on me.

Eathan's pov.

We arrived at my humble home. If you could say that for a huge castle. I didn't want to wake her up so I picked her up gently. I gasped when she put her arm's around my neck and smiled. Why was she smiling??

Isis pov.

I felt myself being picked up so I put my arm's around my carrier's neck and smiled. Why was i smiling? His scent was beautiful, like the ocean. My carrier laid me down on something soft. And I continued my sleep.

I woke up only to see him. Eathan was laying extremely close to me his arm's protectively wrapped around my waist. My heart rate sped up. Why did I feel like this???

VOTE
FAN
COMMENT
TELL OTHERS