Chapter 13

Vincent's pov.

Yap. I missed this girl. My best friend. My first friend, the first who knew what I was. My first love, and as I thought my last. Yes I wanted to have her, for her to be mine.

Isis' sobbing brought me back to reality. "Isis whats wrong? Who made you cry?"

"E-e......" but she couldn't say she was sobbing. "Is it Eathan?" She just nodded. Oh noo she's not gonna cry about some lame guy. "Isi please stop." I liked using her nickname.

"Vincent how is it possible that you're here?" She said after a while.

"Well my beautiful Isi as you know I'm a vamp, but I'm also the prince of the northern kingdom. And I was forced to come here with my dad and my bro. Ehy are you here princes?" I asked her while slowly stroking her hair. She calmed down a bit.

"I was taken to be a slave when i was 14, and Eathan bought me." She said on the edge of tears.

"Don't cry. We both made a promise remember?"

*flashback*

Vincent's pov. 

"Isi what's wrong?" I said worried for my bestie Isis, she was always happy but now she was crying. I was holding her tightly.

"My mom, Vince she died. She left me to! I'm alone!!" She said and sobbed harder.

"You won't cry anymore and I'll always be here." I said pointing to her heart. "You have me and you'll always have me. I love you Isis."

"I love you to Vince."

I kissed her cheek and held her tight.

*end of flashback*

"We were nine. Yeah but you disappeared a year later. Why did you leave anyway??"

"Always full of questions. I have always been here." I put my hand on her chest closer to the left side, and felt her heart beating I also heard it in my mind. "Gosh that's an amazing sound. When you become a vamp you have no heartbeat except when you find your mate. I had to go with my parents to learn about vamps. So what happened with Eathan that upset you so much? Hmm?" She sighed.

"He was kissing some bitch on the bottom of the stairs," She said in disgust.

"How did she look?"

"Blondish hair, bitchy dressed."

"That's Peyton. You have to say no more I know that bitch, and good eye those are actually only things you can see on her. Well she is his girlfriend sooo......" She jumped up looking pissed.

"His what!!?" I got up and damn! now I saw how small she is. Well both that and I'm pretty high. I'm 6'5" and she's somewhere around 5'5".

"Yeah whats the problem?" I was confused by her reaction.

"Well...I'm his mate."

"What! How did that happen?!?" I was socked. I mean if she would be someones mate she should be mine.

"I don't know. But how could he do this to me!?"

"Well love i really don't know. Go get dressed and stuff dinner will be on soon. Ok? Wear something nice."

"I don't wanna go." She was such a child but still loved her.

"Come on for old times."

"Fine but only for old times Vince." I bent down and kissed her head.

"By love." She smiled and blushed and went to get ready. I went outside and waited on top of the stairs. I saw Eathan and Peyton kissing. Gee I wanted to rip his unbeating heart out.

Isis pov.

I jumped into shower and thought. Wow. I couldn't believe what happened. But at least Vince is here and he cares. I took out my green dress and black high heals, I did my makeup. Simple smokey eyes and bit of lipstick. I let my hair fall down as usual. And got out to see Vincent in his suit and holding out a hand for me which I gladly took. And then I saw them again. "Vince lets not go." I dragged him back while he dragged me downstairs. We were now facing Eathan and that whore Peyton.

EATHAN!!!!!! i mentally screamed at him, he looked at me with guilt in his eyes. How could you?!!!!

Isis its not how it looks like...

"Oh it is. You and missy whore are kissing. What am I to you?! A toy?! Or just a slave you wanted to trick!? Look I'm....." and then a fist came to my face.

Peyton's pov.

"Bitch stay away. Nobody calls me a whore. I can kiss my boyfriend when I want to." So I slammed my fist into her pretty face. She stumbled backwards but then her fist came to my face. I fell down and held my nose. She broke my nose!!!! And I'm the vamp. Ok now ill kill her! I got up and right when I went for her neck Vincent grabbed mine.

"Leave her alone Pey." I did as told and walked away, but I'll be getting a revenge on that little slave.

Isis pov.

"Vince I'm fine," I said that for the 100th time. She punched me in my cheek and it had a small cut because she wore some sharp ring. I'm like wtf. Who wears that? Eathan was cleaning my wound while Vincent held my hand. Right now my heart was aching for Eathan. But he hurt me so I'll ignore it. We were done and we headed to the dining room. With Eathan on my left and Vincent on my right. Damn Icared so much for both... well I hope this dinner runs smoothly.

But when we entered my hopes went down the toilet.

I saw him.

My last owner before Eathan.

It was Logan.

So what do u think guys?? Please comment! I need to hear what u think. And yeah i tought of makeing a warewolf story? Yes or No?

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE YA GUYS