NOT AN UPDATE VERY IMPORTANT

Okay so I feel the need to say this.. This is my story and everything in it is made up and came from my head.. The names, places and any other things that maybe match the names of the people, places and any other thing is a pure coincidence!

The hateful comments that compare my main characters name which happens to be Isis to the terroristic organisation are really hurting me.. And to see people who read and enjoy the book to defend her name and such..

Her name is Isis because of the Egyptian goddess Isis who is also called Izis or Isida/Izida..

Its my story and you have no idea how much it hurts when you write that something is wrong with her because of her name and the association you get when hearing it..

If you don't like it don't read my story.. Because from now on I will delete all the comments comparing my characters name to such an organization.. Like I already explained her name came up from my head and has nothing to do with anything that I didn't say it does..

The smaller problem is again comparing some places I made up to some things from latest movies and books.. No I did not steal ideas from anywhere.. This is my original story and all of its contents are entirely made up by me.. Likewise I will delete the comparisons and any other hateful comments..

Thank you for reading.. I hope you are still going to read the book.. If this note/announce bothers you.. Well I'm not going to say sorry.. I'm standing up for myself and my story..

Bye...