Chapter 20

Isis woke up around 2pm.. The sun was shimging through the window, the curtains pulled aside so all of it came in.. She blinked a few times trying to get used to the new light illuminating the room.. She looked down and saw Eathan sleeping.. She took in his appearance.. His silky black hair and his defined jawline. She traced her index finger over it and chuckled softly to herself.. He was so handsome she thought.. She tried to ignore the fact that he only had his boxers on and that he was holding her close to his naked muscular chest.. After about 20 minutes she decided to crawl out of bed and do something productive.. So she did.

Isis headed to the huge bathroom connected to his room. She entered it and looked around.. A huge tub, shower, two sinks.. Many many fluff towels.. She smiled and striped out of her clothes letting it fall to the ground.. She looked for a clothes bin and after finding it put all her stuff in there.. She turned the shower on and got in letting the water cascade down her naked body.. She found a shampoo and a body washing milk.. She put the shampoo on and started washing her hair, after doing so she washed the rest of her body and sighed.. She was a little sore but it was bearable.. She rinsed out her hair and her body before turning the water on.. She just stod there for a bit before stepping out on a towel and wrapping one around her hair and her body.. She dried off and lifted her hair up before making her way downstairs where she began making breakfast..

Eathan woke up about an hour later and sensed she wasn't there in his arms so he panicked.. But then, with his heightened vampire scent, he felt the smell of strawberries and fresh milk and honey.. Okay so she had a shower... He listened around and heard her in the kitchen.. He got up and streached his muscles contracting and relaxing.. He yawned and went to the bathroom.. He brushed his teeth and had a quick shower.. He wrapped a towel around his waist and headed down. Once he came to the kitchen Isis smiled at him "Good morning" she said.. He smiled back and coming around the counter and hugging her before kissing her "it is good indead.." He said with a wide grin.. How could she be so happy and positive? A guy raped her? Got her pregnant and she aborted the baby... He admired her strength and positivity right now... "You're making us breakfast?" He asked rising his eyebrow... "Yes.. What's so weird with that... I realised I can't be sad forever.. Yes im hurt and sad but I just can't and don't want to deal with it right now..." She said with a sigh "please let's not talk about that.. I want us to be happy... To live on and start a family.. Not be forever saddened by what happened.." She said softly before turning to her pancakes.. She put them on the counter and smiled "let's eat and then maybe go out?" She suggested and Eathan just noded.. He was going to protect her a lot better now.. "I love you baby girl.." He said softy after hugging her "I love you Eathan.. I love you too" she said kissing his lips softly.

So yes guys I updated!! I must say I'm terribly sorry for not updating for so long... I had a lot of  stuff going on and the story just fell back and got lost.. I'm glad you didn't give up and that more and more of new people start reading it!! I'm really grateful for it!! Guys I love you all so very much and I'll do my best to update again soon!!! Once again I LOVE YOU!!!!!

AS ALWAYS:

COMENT A LOT!!

VOTE!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! STAY TUNED MY LOVELY FANS!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤