Chapter 10

Isis pov.

I woke up in an empty bedroom. But I felt weird like something changed. I got up and surprisingly my legs didn't hurt, but my back did. Everything was really quiet as I walked down the halls. It was usually full of maids doing their chores and other things. But now it felt like a ghost town. Like in those old western movies. I chuckled to myself. I got down to the ground floor and wonderful smell captured my senses. I slowly followed it and ended up in dining room. "Holy shit!"...it just escaped my mouth. What did I see. The huge table was full of all kinds of food. I couldn't believe how much food there was. I poked my head through the half opened doors of the kitchen and saw Eathan. Apparently he was cooking since no one else was there. Then l remembered. He told everyone to get out of the castle yesterday. I got in. "Umm.... Eathan?"

Eathan's pov.

Since she told me those worlds " Come back to ME" my heart wouldn't come down. That's probably the mate thing but we haven't really established our bond. That had to be done through sex. And l didn't want to push her into anything. Nobody would or will. If she wants to then we will do it. But it's really hard to do that. I mean damn she was hot. She may not know but every damn thing on her always showed her perfect body. She wasn't some slut who shows to much, and has huge fake boobs. She had curves where they should be and her body is just perfect. Her eyes reflected her pure soul and her lips. Oh god they were soft like the softest cushion and so amazing on touch. Her perfect brown hair that was falling free down her back. Ok stop. I decided to make her breakfast. Shit l didn't know what she likes ...oh well l'll make her everything so I lowered my head and gently pecked her lips. Gosh l could kiss them forever but nope i have to take care of her. So l went downstairs and started cooking. I was almost done when she walked in looking beautiful as always.

"Um...Eathan?" She looked at me like l was nuts.

"Morning Isis."

"Yeah morning to you to. What are you doing? Why is there so much food out there? Is someone coming over?"

"Whooa slow down. I'm cooking, I didn't know what you like so l made everything I could think of, and no one is coming over. Did I answer all of your questions." I asked her with a smile.

"Umm..yeah but why??"

She still didn't get it. "Come on let's eat and l'll explain. Ok?" She was still sleepy and just nodded. I lead her to the dining room and set her on my chair. She tried protesting but gave up soon enough. She took some bread which I baked and it was still warm. Then she took some chicken and some other things in front of her.

"So why are you good to me?" She paused and asked me.

"We are mates."

"Ok what are mates? Like soul mates?"

"Yap." I said adding a pop on the p.

"But that's fairy tale thing." She said it shrugging her shoulders.

"Well not exactly. How do you mean then?"

"Ok here it goes. Two people are meant to be together, well it's bit different in our case. We were meant to be together. You were born for me and I was born for you. The thing is you're human and I'm a vampire,"I explained.

"That doesn't make sense. That would mean, if I'm your "mate" I shouldn't be human. And I'll die and you won't." She answers now fully awake.

"Well I'll turn you and we will face the eternity together."

Her eyes widened on my worlds." I don't want to be a vampire!"

"Darling, you will."

"No I'm not!!" She said as she got up. "I'm never becoming something I hate."

I stood up and hugged her. "Calm down l'll turn you when you decide you want it."

She got out of my arms and I felt empty. "I will never want to change."

That hurt. You will over time.

Whats with mind thingy? Why can i talk to you with no words being spoken? She crossed her arms and stared at me.

We are mates that's one of many things we can do.

What else???

I smiled on the fact how many questions she had. When we finish bonding we will feel each others emotions, presence even if were miles apart. We will feel enormous urge for each other and lots more.

And how do you finish "bonding"?

By the act of love.

A what?

Sex. She froze.

Isis pov.

What!?! Sex!? That's not happening. I shook my head forcing those thoughts out of my head.

Isis please understand. We won't be able to stop it. I'm barely stopping myself from taking you right now.

No no no. This isn't happening. You're my master and I'm your slave. He smiled. What???!?

You're no longer a slave.

What?!!!

I broke the slavery for you. You're not a slave anymore and you never will be.

That means I'm free! I can leave.

Yes but you won't. He was looking at me.

Why wouldn't I?!

You just won't.

It will hurt you and me badly.

I chuckled. I'm free. I'm leaving. I headed for the doors. Just when I reached them pain hit me. My heart was aching. Aching for Eathan. I ran back to him and the pain stopped. "What have you done to me?!!!!!!" I yelled at him frustrated.

Nothing love. Its the bond we share.

Well this will be interesting..

So what do u think guys. Sorry for the wait. I had connection problems.

VOTE 

FAN  

COMMENT

LOVE YA GUYS <3 :)