Chapter 8

Brittany's pov.

 I knew Stefan would say I can pick the punishment. So I really wanted to hurt her. I'm the queen and she is a slave. Worthless little slave.

"Eathan," I called my groomsman.

"Yes queen Brittany." He replied with little bit of arrogance.

"I wan't you go feed from her until she get's numb, then you'll give her 10 whips on the back in your glass dungeon and shell spend the night outside and yes tomorrow she will do chores for me to."

Isis pov.

My eyes widened. He wouldn't. "Please don't. It was an accident." I begged thinking that it won't happen. "Eathan please don't." I was staring directly into his eyes.

Eathan's pov.

 I would kill Britt now.

"Brittany that's to harsh."

"Eathan you will do it or ill find someone else who will."

I just looked at Isis she would brake. My little human would brake. I sighed.

"I'll do it." Isis looked at me in disbelief.

"No." She started crying and i stroked her hair hoping I'll calm her down, it didn't really work. Britt spoke up again.

"You'll do it here in front of us. And you will make that bite painful. NOW!!" Gosh demanding little bitch. Im sorry Isis.

Isis pov.

 "No no no no no. Please." I begged. And then most horrible pain spread my body and a scream escaped my mouth. His fangs were deep in my neck and it seemed that they deepen more and more every moment.. I felt myself going numb in Eathan's arms when something weird happened.

Isis please stay strong. I'm so sorry but i have to do this so nobody else can touch you. 

What was happening? I could hear him but he didn't talk... it was in my head.

Yes l'm using telepathy to talk to you please answer me. How are you feeling?

he was worried!?I tried my best to answer him.

I feel like I'm dying please stop!!!! I mentally yelled.

 Oh baby i can't until she says to stop, just hold on ok!? it was more an order but still I listened. Britt's voice broke the silence.

"Ok stop, dungeon next, and Eathan dont carry her she has legs let her walk."

"I-I cant." My voice was shaky because I was completely numb.

Eathan yelled back at her. "I'll damn well carry her she is not able to walk!" I saw Brittany shut up after Stefan said something to her. Eathan started carrying me somewhere. We arrived at some kind of basement. He put me down and I fell on my knees. Something stabbed into my legs. Shit! It's glass. I felt my blood leaving my body again. Eathan took a whip and that scared me. Britt only watched with a big smirk on her face. Did I mention i was in white silky dress with open back? Well l'm gonna die surely.

"Make her count them." This bitch was kidding me!! "Now start Eathan, and you Isis count." I heard Eathan swing with the whip and than pain hit me.

"One...." the next one came shortly after first".....Two............Three.......Four........Five". By now my back was all bloody and it was really hurting me"..... Six.......Seven......Eight.................Nine."

"Last one come on..... Ima give her the last one".

"No!!!" Eathan shouted.

"Let's phrase it like this I give her the final whip and she sleeps outside and then she doesn't need to do chores for me. Ok?" Her bitch voice said.

 Isis??

Let her Eathan...

Ok... I'm sorry

Ok, here you go.

I waited for the last hit and when it came it felt like the wipe was stuck in my back. "Ten...."Somebody took it out. It was Eathan.

"Take her out and lay her on the ground under open sky. Good night now." Eathan picked me up gently, kinda like a child. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He was holding me by my thighs and a bit on my bum. But still avoiding the back. He trailed huge amount of kisses from my neck to my collarbone. It worked like a morphine to me.

Eathan's pov.

I hate myself. She probably hates me too. My Isis was in terrible pain and the least I could do is kiss her now weak body. Now instead of sleeping in her new comfortable bed she'll be sleeping outside in dirt. I called Wiliam and James her best friends. Wiliam sat down creating her a pillow out of his back covered in blankets. I laid her head gently and then James came with first aid kit, a new gown, blankets and pillows. I quickly bandaged her back and let her change. Then I covered her small body making her warm and comfy. James snuggled in with her and I knew he would keep her safe. Tomorrow her life will be better. I kissed the top of her head as she drifted of to sleep. I took my phone out and dialed Raven's number. She was a vampire slayer and she will kill Brittany.

Guys it took me a while to write this chapter. Kinda emotional rollercoster. What do you think? Like it?

VOTE 

FAN 

COMMENT I LOVE HEARING WHAT YOU THINK

LOVE YOU ALL <<<<3