Chapter 2

Eathan's pov.

I saw my new slave being dragged down the stage towards me. She was struggling in Jack's tight grip. My feisty little one... Her beautiful blue eyes showed nothing but fear and hate. I smiled to myself knowing that she's all mine.

Jacks pov.

"Stop struggling you little human, you'll never escape Eathan!" With that I pushed her in Eathan's arm's. Good luck sir. I walked away knowing that I'm no longer needed.

Isis pov.

I was scared. This man.......my new master......Eathan held me close to his muscular chest. He probably knew I'd try to run, but now I couldn't. I looked up just to see his gorgeous blue eye's staring right into mine. Gosh i could stare at them forever....and his hair. His messy black hair. I wanted to run my hands through it.... Isis stop you can't think of him that way. He's a monster.......a blood sucking monster... But a really hot one..

Eathan's pov.

I held this human close to me for two reasons. One, she'd probably try to run but now she can't. Two, I wanted her. Badly. Her warm body against my cold one, her hair falling down her back, her eye's.... I wanted her in my bed, i want her never leaving it. Forever. I threw her in my car and headed to my castle.

VOTE
FAN
BUT MOST OF ALL COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
LOVE YOU ALL <33333 :)