Chapter 14.

Eathan's pov.

I saw Isis got scared so we walked out but that guy was still with us.

Why was Vincent with my Isis?

"Ummm. Vincent can you leave Isis and me alone for a bit?" I was pissed that this guy showed up and stole my girl.

 "I can hear you you dickhead."

"Well fuck of of Isis."

"Guys?" Her angelic voice broke our fight.

"Yeah?? We said in same time.

"Vince it's ok. Go wait in the dining room."

I smiled to myself knowing I won.

"Ok. Love ya."

"I love ya to Vince."

He bent down and kissed her head and headed out of here. Isis was still blushing. "What's up with that Vincent guy and you?" I sounded pissed and damn, I was.

"What's up with you and that whore Peyton?"

Ok she hit back. "Well nothing." I answered her.

"Well nothing is happening with Vince."

I grabbed her arm. "Isis don't lie to me." I was worried.

"Well you don't lie to me. And I'm not lying. Wait....am I your mate?"

"Yes Isis I would never lie about something like that." I was hurt to think she thought I was lying.

"Why were you kissing with Peyton then?!" I saw she was mad.

"Look she is manipulative and powerful. She compelled me not to do anything." I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head in the crock of her neck and inhaled her scent. "I'd never do that to you. I love you,you know that?!" I felt her small arms wrapping around me.

"I know it just hurt so much."

"Isis I know I felt your pain and your tears but I was paralyzed. Can I make it up to you after this little dinner." I looked in her eyes.

"Ok. And by the way Vincent is my best friend from since I was little." I was really jealous but she was mine and that was the only thing that mattered to me.

"Hey you never toled me your full name? I mean you surly have something more than Isis. Even thou its enough. "She blushed.

"It's Isis Victoria Palmer. But I like either Isis or Victoria they're both beautiful names."

"As their owner." I kissed her cheek when she blushed.

"What's your full name?" She was so cute imitating me.

"Well its Eathan Fredrick Stephen Eugine Winsome." She burst out in laughter.

"Geee that's a long name."

"That's why I prefer Eathan Winsome." I was still hugging her and she didn't seem to mind. "Hey what did scare you so much when we entered?" I asked because I was worried for my girl.

Isis pov.

I hoped he wouldn't ask that. I swallowed hard. "I saw Logan my previous owner." Gosh I remembered everything that he had done to me.