Chapter 16 part I

Isis pov.

 I woke up completely sore, and alone in my bedroom. I remembered last night and started crying. He raped me. Logan raped me! No no no. I was crying hard when the doors of my room opened. And I saw a worried Eathan and Vincent. They started coming towards me.

"Stay away!!!!" I yelled at them. No I loved them both but l didn't want anyone near me. Yes I wanted to be in Eathan's safe embrace but just the thought of someone touching me....I just couldn't do it now.

"Isis please." I saw sadness in Eathan's eyes when he tried to get closer to me. I just couldn't deal with it.

"Look Isi you'll be ok. Now we don't have enough power to kill Logan. And you wished to kill him and we won't stop you. But we'd like to watch." Vince as always trying to be funny.

"Logan is here!?" I was surprised but somehow happy.

"Yes." They said in unison. That's when all my emotions disappeared.

"Then I have some unfinished business." I stated and tried to get up but I fell. I was so sore I couldn't walk.

Eathan's strong arms already had me as he whispered in my ear, "I love you angel. I will always love you." I couldn't help but smile. He was mine and I was his.

"I know." I whispered in his ear but I know he heard me. He carried me to his glass dungeon. That room gave me chills. Then I saw a pretty beat up and hurt Logan. But he had that gross proud smile when he saw me. I got on my feet and went over to him.

Logan's pov.

That bitch! Now I'm at some kind of dungeon. I was hurt really bad but I'm a vampire so I didn't die from it. Both Eathan and Vincent were cruel. Gosh I just fucked some human, not a big deal. Oh right she was. She is Eathan's mate and Vince's best friend. I sure know how to pick women. I laughed to myself when she came in. Oh she'll be in so much trouble when I get out, but something was telling me Britt won't save me this time.

Victoria never looked so beautiful. She was full of hate and was craving to kill me. But she won't do it she's a good girl. I smiled to myself when I felt a hard slap on my face.

"You little bitch!" Then another slap came.

"You," slap, "pathetic," slap, "gross," slap, "bastard." Gee she liked slapping people.

"My dear why? Was I too rough last night?" I asked with a smirk. Bad idea idiot! She started laughing. But her laugh was emotionless. She was actually enjoying this.

"You think ill just kill you." She still had that evil smile on her face. "No. I'll make you suffer, make you beg to die but you won't. According to Eathan and Vincent you are now my slave. So I plan on torturing you as long as possible. You know, something changed in me. I was always that stubborn and feisty girl. But now, trust me I'm much worse. For you I'll be an emotionless bitch who will torture you and prove you that you are weak and pathetic."

Eathan's pov.

That wasn't the Isis I knew but I liked it. She seemed so powerful but I knew the reason. That bastard raped her and he will pay. If Isis doesn't end him I will. She's mine! And mine only.

Vincent's pov.

No way that this is Isi I know, though she had her anger moments sometimes. And they weren't good. I can't believe he hurt her like this! Logan was my friend long time ago but now, I can't recognise him.

Ok sorry for the long wait. I had a big writers block. 

This is just part I it will have part II

I LOVE YOU ALL MY AMAZING READERS!!! <3<3