Chapter 18

Isis dream.

"Mommy" I heard a sweet angelic voice coming out of somewhere. I turned my head around so many times but saw nobody. "Mommy!!" I heard it again. I was sitting on a bench looking at the park. It was empty but one little girl on the swings and she was looking at me. "Mommy come play with me!". Little girl was beautiful.. and then I noticed it. She looked at me and I saw my eyes on her... her hair reminded me of someone's hair... Eathan's! I got up and ran to her "What's your name sweety?" I asked her softly "Mommy! It's me... Victoria". My eyes widened as something hit me. This can't be real.. I don't remember ever making love with Eathan... Arms wrapping around my waist brought me out of my thoughts "How is my beautiful wife?" I recognised his voice.. I always would. Eathan!! I turned around bumping into him. I looked down and saw my stomach. It was huge! How?! "Is the baby OK?" he asked me after planting a kiss on my lips "I-i guess" I whispered before turning around to Victoria now running to hug me with her arms opened wide. I gasped in surprise as she huged me around the knees her head on my belly. "Is my brother OK mommy?" she asked looking at my stomach. I didn't know what to say so I just noded. "I love you mommy.. I love you dady! and I love you to baby!" she said smiling. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks.. and then everything went black.

Isis POV.

I jumped up in bed after waking up. I panted hard and franaticaly looked around panic taking over me. I noticed the bed was wet and so was I. The sweat was from me, my hair was sticking to my face and my neck. I looked down and saw HIM lying next to me. I played back down and turned my head towards HIM. He looked so peaceful so amazing while he slept. His silky black hair, those blue eyes hiding behind his closed eyelids, plump lips... He was perfect. He was MINE. MY EATHAN. Soon I felt my muscles relax and my heartbeat slow down. My small hand found it's place in his much bigger one and immediately I felt peaceful. He made me feel safe and loved. After looking at him for what felt like an eternity I drifted off to sleep once again.

Guys I'm so sorry this update took so long but I was really busy with school and stuff. I know this is short but I hope I'll have lots of time to write longer and better chapters. Anyway I love you all so very much!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD THE STORRY

SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS..

PS. Guys does anyone want to get a character in the story? Stefan kinda needs a new Queen? Could you get 40votes and I'll post a contest I'm which you can win the role of the Stefan's new Queen.

❤❤❤❤Love you all,❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤Vicky!!! ❤❤❤❤