Chapter 22.

Ethan's POV.

I looked at Isis and knew she meant those words and it made me feel so happy.. She was the woman of my dreams, my only one.. The love of my life.. She has been through so much and these things lately, they would break even the toughest people..
But not her.. Not my angel.. The torture she went through would make even the toughest vampire turn their humanity off and just stop working..
But Isis didn't have that sort of luxury, the ability to just shut it all off no matter what happened she couldn't and never would be able to..

Unless I changed her and we both know her answer to it.. No.. She never wanted to be one of my kind.. A vampire like the ones that tortured her and took her away from her family.. I'd never do that to her.. Even if it means I'll have only about 70 or 80 more years with her.. I'll give her everything she wants and shell have anything she wants.. No matter what it is I'll make sure she gets it and make her life heaven.. I wish we have several kids and therefore I'll have someone reminding me off her in future.. She would always be a part of me and id never let her go.

I looked up at her and smiled taking her hand in mine and kissing it softly "how about I take you away somewhere nice.. I bet you never really got to travel much...?" I asked my smile spreading.. I could take her away and just make her forget about all of this..

Isis's POV.

I frowned and then looked at him in shock "you want to take me somewhere?" She asked like she didn't believe the words that came out of his mouth.. "I.. Well yeah... I never got to travel... They only transported me from one place to another.." I said sadly.. I looked down but then back up at him giving him a soft but weak smile... "But yeah.. I'd like to try. I mean I never really experienced traveling... You know.. Like the real deal.. The car ride or a plane flight.. " she said with a soft chuckle to which Eathan smiled and got up.. "Okay let's go pack up and we'll be off.. I just need to call some people and take care of our trip you go start packing and I'll come and help in a few" he said softly to me kissing my forehead.. "Okay.. I'm gonna go pack" I said smiling and going up to my room and finding a suitcase and going to my closet.. I picked out several items both for colder and hotter weather since Eathan didn't tell me where he was taking me and I had a feeling he wouldn't tell me anytime soon.. So I got prepared for wherever he'd take me.. I also took a book which I had planed to read and well this trip seemed like the good opportunity to do so and just try and relax.. I had a feeling that's the reason he wanted to take me to a trip away with him.. To forget the recent events and try to relax.. He knew how much I went through and the pain I felt.. I was glad to have such a loving and caring mate.
I was just a human, he could have any girl in the world but he chose me.. He
saved me from the slave life the second he knew I was his mate.. Protected me in anyway he could just so I'd have a new better life.. But he can't protect me from anything.. He couldn't predict Logan coming back and doing what he did to me.. He can't stop the fact that one day I will die and leave him while he will stay on this Earth for a long time to come.. And I can't give him any of the things that would last forever, I have nothing to give him.. Not even the most valuable thing I saved.. It was forcefully taken away from me, without my say in it..

I shock my head and sighed.. Come on Isis get it out of your head.. Ethan's taking you on a trip to help you relax.. So you could start off nice and fresh..
I closed my half empty suitcase and put it down on the floor.. If ask him if he wanted to pack his things in the suitcase too.. It would just be a waist of space to bring another one next to my half empty.. I sat down on my bed and pulled my hair up in a ponytail just looking at the bookshelf wall and the books there..

Eathans POV.

I walked back into my study and sat down at my desk.. I cleared out the space on it and sorted the papers out into folders and back into my drawers before locking them up.. I took the phone and dialed a friend of mine that worked at the airport and for me to prepare my plane for a trip.. Telling him to fuel it up and call the pilot to be ready around 8pm.. I smiled as everything was settled so I hung up.. I looked around the office and walked over to my closet opening the safe in it and walking in.. I took out a small box opening it and smiling at the small ring in it.. A little ring shaped like the infinity sign encrusted with diamonds.. On the inside 'I love you... Today. Tomorrow.Always. -E' I put the box in my small bag and put some towels in there. Taking the bag and going to Isiss room..

I knocked before entering to see her on her bed and the suitcase by her feet.. She smiled and looked up at me from the bed as she saw me walk in.. "I have some things to pack not too much.. Is there still space in your suitcase? We can buy one there if we need it on our way back.. " I said smiling at her "sure.. I wanted to ask you the same thing.. I have almost half of it empty.. And since you didn't say where were going I packed stuff for both cold and hot weather.. " she said softly.. I was bewitched by it.. Knowing I caused it and her kinda shy nature.. "Okay great.. I'll just put my stuff in.. We could go watch a movie and I thought we could go before dinner.. We can have dinner on the plane..?" I suggested to which she smiled like a smile child that's just been told its going to the candy store "were going by a plane?!" She said smiling to which I just chuckled before kissing her nose.. "Yes by a plane.. Now let's go.. We can watch a movie downstairs" I smiled and took her hand outing my bag on her suitcase.. "Let's go princes" I said before sweeping her off her feet and crating her down next to her giggling and chuckling... This would be a perfect trip..

HI GUYS!!! I UPDATED AND I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT!!

IM SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE ALL YPUR COMMENTS, THE LOVE YOU'RE SENDING ME AND ALL THE SUPPORT I GET..

IF THERE WASNT FOR YOU I WOULDNT BE THIS BLESSED TO HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE READING MY BOOK..

SO GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I HOPE YOU STAY WITH ME TILL THE END..

AS ALWAYS COMMENT, VOTE AND ILL SEE YOU SOON..

LOVE YOU ALL!!!