Chapter 15

Logan's pov.

I came here for Victoria. My little slave. This time I won't spare her. I'll take her innocence and make her my sex slave, then I will turn her and then I'll marry her and make children with her. Yeah I'm a crazy sociopath with more than one brain problem. It might be little harder cause she's Eathan's mate but I don't care.

Eathan's pov.

 I came out of my office and Isis or Victoria.( I'll ask her what she likes more.) Was waiting for me sitting on the stairs. She had a little scar from Peyton's punch, even though she broke Peyton's nose. That's one more reason to love her. Always so feisty but so fragile. "Hey... Um would you like me to cal you Isis or Victoria? " I asked her feeling a bit embarrassed. She smiled. Gosh it warmed my cold heart.

"Either is ok. But you always called me Isis so I'm ok with that." She got up and wrapped her arms around my waist and I did the same.

"I love you Isis Victoria Palmer." I said hugging her tight. She sighed.

"I love you to Eathan Fredrick Stephen Eugine Winsome." I was surprised and I slammed my lips to hers. And she wrapped her arms around my neck. She was kissing back and I was so happy. My perfect mate loves me. Fireworks were everywhere. I broke the kiss so we could breathe.

"Ok let's have this diner." And with that Logan walked out. I saw Isi jump up so I put her a bit behind me but she was still looking at him.

Logan's pov.

This idiot thinks he can have her. Wrong. "Come on Victoria were going home," I said holding my hand out for her.

"What?! Um not going anywhere with you. You bastard!" I chuckled to myself.

"You have to my little slave. "Oh this will hurt Eathan soo frickin' bad.

"Look you Sick. Sex obsessed. Idiotic. Maniac. I hate you. You made me feel miserable, gross and dirty...."

"We will have enough time to talk on the way to my castle now come on I'm losing my patience."

"Did you not hear me, or should i be louder. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU LOGAN!!!"

"Oh yes you are." I said as i took out a paper and held it out for them. It wrote:

Slave number: 101 

Name: Isis Victoria Palmer 

Age: 18 

Gender: F 

Other: Virgin

Belongs to Logan Felix Mayers.

"Well you both seem quiet. What Victoria you haven't told him I'm your owner?!" I chuckled to myself.

"You're not. Eathan bought me!" She was feisty as always.

"Yes and he broke your slavery to him. If you thought you're free now you're dead wrong. I never tore this paper down. You ended up in the slave market because I was pissed with you and didn't think straight. But according to this you're still mine, so I came for you. Now let's go or I'll call the police to take you with me."

I saw Eathan's grip on her tightened. "She is not going anywhere." I chuckled again.

"Eathan understand she's my slave. Come on Vicky we need to go. Eathan I'm warning you. Give her to me or I'm calling our police to settle this down."