Important matter

I have seen several comments hating on my main characters name.. Isis.. I have already talked about this matter defended her name and my choice of it.. but for some reason it keeps bugging me.. All the comments such as I'm gonna hate this story.. Omg her name.. Isis.. Seriously.. Ect..

It hurts.. To know a name can bother someone so much.. Like I said for so many times.. Her name comes from Isida or Izida a Greek/Egyptian goddess.. It is a short form of it.. That's why her name is Isis.. It has nothing to do with the organisation in the news lately.. I checked up on the trailer on YouTube for my story...I was so happy to see 40K views and I'd like to thank everyone who watched it and who is reading my story.. And apologize to them for not updating.. Its going to happen and go up soon.. I have had some personal issues over the past few months which made it impossible for me to write.. I'll do NY best and focus on finishing up the next chapter..

I am just so discouraged and hurt when I read those comments.. It broke my heart.. This story started out small and back three years ago.. Her name is not the problem.. People are.. If someone is going to get offended by her name.. Don't read my story.. I even thought about changing her name.. But as I wrote this.. I realised its not her name that is the problem.. But someone who just wants to make quick remarks which have nothing to do with the story.. It hurts and is really disrespectful towards me and everyone who likes this story.. Her name changes nothing.. Its a name.. And I have already explained the meaning and why I chose it..

Thank you for your support..

Love Vicky..