Chapter 7

Eathan's pov.

I went to the room next to mine. It had king size bed and a big bathroom, nightstand like mine, bookshelves with her favourite books.... Ok there is a whole wall covered in books.

Damn she likes to read!

And a big LCD tv. The room was painted in nice natural colours and unlike mine, this room was giving you the feeling of warmth and comfort. I took that one rose she was admiring and put it on her pillow. The rose matched perfectly to the white silky sheets on bed. Of course I left her her sleeping gown and a note next to the rose.

Maybe now I'll get her to hate me a bit less.

I smiled to myself as I left the room and locked the door.

I will give her the keys myself tonight.

Isis pov.

It took me longer to take care of the animals but only because James wouldn't leave my side. I smiled at him.

"James I need to go or your owner will punish me." I bent down when he started wining. "James don't." I told him while hugging him. I kissed the top of his head, and got up." I love you James." His tail was moving fast and you could see he was happy.

I got inside of the castle to prepare Eathan's dinner and to apologize for lunch which I didn't make him. While walking down one of many corridors I bumped into someone. I got up and dusted myself off while geting up I apologized. I looked up to see extremely beautiful girl.

Shit she wore the crown! Who on earth did I bump into?

"I'm sorry," I said a bit louder. Looking at her, she was black but not really black she was pretty light skinned, her brown shoulder length hair had some goldish highlight's. She didn't look much older than me and she was slightly taller than me.

"What's wrong with you!" she snapped at me, I was stunned with her attitude but I didn't yell back at her.

Hell no i would get a serious punishment for yelling at somebody with a crown. "I'm sorry I was going towards kitchen and I didn't see you." Well that was true the corridor was really dark.

"Kitchen?!? Are you a slave??" She was looking directly at me.

"Yes...miss."

"Well I'm the queen. Queen Brittany."

Brittany's pov.

This little slave. Human girl bumped into me. The least I could say I was pissed, since I became a queen nobody ever insulted, or 'bumped into me'. So I was planing on getting this girl a big punishment. I want my husband to help me decide what I should do. But firstly I'mma find her Owner.

"Who's your owner?" I asked her really pissed in voice.

"Eathan." She barely found strength to say his name. So she's my groomsman's slave. I smiled to myself knowing he is really harsh to his slaves.

"Stefan," I called my husband over our telepathy.

"Yes my queen?"

"Meet me at the throne room in 10."

"Ok Britt. Love ya."

"Love you to Stef." I dragged that little human towards the kitchen. When we arrived Eathan was staring at us. I smiled knowing what's next.

Eathan's pov.

It was 7:45pm.I have been waiting her for 15mins she should have been here that 15minutes ago. So I was worried. When I saw her I was relieved but then I was worried again. Brittany was holding her arm tightly.

"Brittany!" I yelled at her. "Why is Isis with you?!?!?" I was pissed now.

She smiled and said, "Well Isis will you tell him or shall I?" She said with smirk on her face.

"I bumped into her in the east wing corridor while I was heading here." Brittany slapped her across the face. hard. What?!?!!!! She slapped her.

"Brittany leave her alone!" I sped up to Isis and held her in my arm's as she cried. "Shhh." I tried to calm her but it wasn't working. "Whats wrong with you Brittany?!" I said rather pissed. She didn't respect my position.

"Let's go to the throne room, we'll meet up with Stefan and then decide her punishment."

"Brit you're delusional. It was an accident." I said defending Isis as i comforted her.

"THRONE ROOM NOW!!!" I sighed. She was the queen. I got up and carried Isis all the way to the throne room where my brother was waiting for us.

Stefan's pov.

My wife reached out for me saying to come to the throne room, and I knew she is a real sweetheart but she is also bit bitchy sometimes. Usually when somebody pisses her off. When I saw her walking in I was a bit surprised to see my brother carrying a girl who as I hear was sobbing really hard. Britt came close to me.

"Darling is this another gift? I told you I'm not drinking from young girls anymore, I promised not to since I killed those two girls."

"No." Britt answered and she sounded pissed.

"Then what is it?" I asked her while holding one of my arms wrapped around her waist.

"This girl... Eathan put her down! She disrespected me and knocked me over."

I looked at that girl bit angry and then... "Is that true?"

She looked up and I have to admit, she was beautiful. Blue eyes like my brothers with long brown hair falling down her back, and a perfect body.

"I bumped into her by an accident and I didn't and still don't know who she is. But I have apologized and I will again. Im realy sorry."

"Sorry! You disrespected me again!" The girl jumped up when Brittany raised her voice.

"Brit honey, calm down, I don't see what the fuss is about?" I said calmly.

"I. Want. Her. Punished." All eye's were now on Brittany.

Isis pov.

Why?!? I didn't do anything on purpose! I saw her coming closer to me and I could swear she was going to kill me, but Eathan standed in front of me protecting my small frame with his huge one. I was shocked. He is protecting me?!? My heart fluterd. Did he care? Eathan spoke up.

"Brittany you are overreacting, she wont be punished for an accident!"

"I'm the Queen I say she will be punished so she will!!" Brittany yelled at him.

Eathan's pov.

I can't let her get hurt. She is to fragile so I had to protect her. I looked to Stefan and hoped he won't break and do what his crazy wife wants. And that's punishing MY Isis. "Brother your word is final," I sighed knowing he might do what Brittany wishes.

Stefan's pov.

"What kind of the punishment do you want Britt?" I saw the girls' eyes widen to my words and Eathan tensed up, now he was holding the scared girl in his arm's . Brittany was smiling really creepy and it scared me too.

Guys what do you think Britt will come up with? Will Eathan protect Isis?

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW

COMMENT

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE STORY

Love ya alll