Chapter 16 part II

Ok so huge thank you to all people who are reading my book youre amazing and i love you so FRICKING much.

So dont hate me cause of the following events.

Isis Pov.

I stoped when i felt horrible pain in my stomach. I clucnched onto it as i fell on the floor. Worried Eathan and Vincent rushed to my side emidiatly. "Isis baby whats wrong!?" Eathan asked worried " my stomach it hurts!" Was all i could say. Vincent held my hand as they both looked at me. Sudenly Eathan picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room telling me to lay still and not to move. I did as told and waited for him to come back. Vincent came in my room and sat next to me. He stayed quiet and it scared me. He didnt try to crack a joke as usual and it worried me.

Eathan's pov.

Seeing Isis in pain broke my heart. If you can say it could break. I carried her to her room and tucked her in leaving the room to get a doctor. Doctor was a friend of mine. She was an old lady who i have know for years. I rushed to my office finding her phone number and calling her. She said shell be here in a hour. She was precise and came when she said she would. I lead her up yo Isis room and kissed her forehead that seemed hot. To hot for normal.

Isis pov.

"Hello young girl im Ivana and im a doctor im here to see whats wrong. Ok honey?" I noded and sat up in bed.She was an old looking woman. Her grey hair up in a messy bun, her clothes looked old too, but her face seemed warm and kind. She didnt care who she was as long as she could help her. She asked the boys to leave the room and they did after some arguing. Doctor started doing lots of test to see whats wrong and came to a shocking conclusion. I started sobbing hard, like ihave never did before.

Eathan's pov.

I heard Isis cry. It wasnt just crying it was sobbing, i bursted throu the doors and to her side. I held her close to my chest as i rocked her back and forth. She sobbed into my chest and it broke my heart to see her like this. Doctor left the room and Vincent showed her out. "Isis baby whats wrong?" I asked her worried "please tell me. You know you can tell me anything" i said pleadingly. I would do anything go make her smile again. I hated seeing her so sad. She began shaking in my arms "I-i.." She started shakily "yes baby what is it?" I asked in a soft voice while stroking her hair. "Preagnant" she said and began sobbing again. I froze. No she cant be. Its not mine. I havent touched her like that, wich meant it must have been.....NO i growled from the tought. He cant be the father of the child she'd wear. She should be wearing my child. Im her mate! But he. He took it away from me. I was angry but i knew i had to comfort Isis now. I sighed and kissed her forehead wiping her tears away "Dont cry angel, its ok. Everything will be alright" i said sothingly as i rocked and stroked her hair. But the truth was i wasnt sure in my words.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So again sorry for not updating for a long time, i had a writers block and no time from school. But i guess your coments inspired me to write so i did. I hope you enjoy this chapter and as always

COMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY

SPREAD THE WORD

AND ENYOJ!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!