Chapter 4

Eathan's pov.

I held her close to me while she slept. I felt like it's my duty to hold her forever. I fell asleep soon after wrapping my arm's around her waist. Her body fit perfectly with mine. I liked that feeling but she's my slave. She can be nothing more.

Isis pov.

I woke up and jumped up seeing Eathan's arm's wrapped around me. It scared me but it also felt so right at same time.

What will he make me do? Will he kill me? A million more questions ran through my head as I got off of the bed. I was scared.

Eathan's pov. 

I smiled to myself knowing she's afraid. Afraid of me. Oh, she'll be really busy. "Isis you'll go to kitchen and make me breakfast, then you'll clean this room and whole 1st floor, then 2nd and 3rd. Then you'll make me lunch, actually you could be my lunch-I chuckled to myself, not yet. Then you'll handle the garden and feed my dog's, and brush my horse. You will clean my clothes and wash my bathroom, after that you will make me dinner and then you'll come here. Better not disobey." I smiled as I finished with all the things she had to do.

Isis pov.

My eye's widened when hearing all the things I had to do and as stupid and stubborn as I am I did something really stupid." Never!" I spoke up loudly, "Do those things yourself you bastard."

Eathan's pov.

"Sorry i did not hear you," I said already pissed.

Isis pov.

"I'm sorry I'll repeat. NEVER you can rot in hell!"

 All the feelings I had disappeard.

Eatan's pov. 

I quickly got up and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her on the hard brick wall.

"You. Will. Not. Disobey. Me!! Or you will be punished," I said in a deadly tone, I didn't feel a thing now, I always got what I want, I'm the PRINCE after all. So I plan on getting what I want now too." You will receive your punishment for disobeying me after you finish with the chores." I let go of her neck. She held onto it and halfway covered the bruises I made. I did feel a bit bad but she is a slave so I had to do it. "Elizabeth!" I called out for our first maid, she instructed other slaves and maids to do their jobs. Elizabeth came in.

Elizabeth's pov.

Prince called out for me so I sped up to his room. "Yes Your Majesty. How can I help you?" I said while bowing down for the prince. 

"Show her around the chores."

"Of course my Prince." I walked out with the new girl knowing her torture has only just begun.

So what do you think. Is Eathan cruel? What's wrong with Isis?

VOTE  

FAN 

COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK

LOVE YOU ALL <3 :)