Chapter 23

Eathans POV.

Everything I planned was going perfectly.. Isis was all ready and happy about our trip and I have a feeling she is trying to relax and forget about the past events.. Which was also the reason for this trip.. To help her forget and start a new chapter in her life.. A chapter free from all the pain and horrible memories of her not so great past..

After I carried her down to the huge living room I placed her on the couch.. She gave me a warm smile and I knew.. She was perfect.. A girl that could smile so bright and warm after everything that happened, someone who could still look at me even after I hurt her.. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my eternity with.. Or at least those 70 or 80 more years of her life.. I would enjoy every single day of our lives together.. No matter what happens..

I heard her get up and wonder off into the kitchen frowning I peeked my head through the grand door to see her making us popcorn and getting some Pepsi too.. I chuckled to myself and walked over to the DVD stack.. No matter how old fashioned it might seem I liked it.. My own collection, and a very prised one if I might say.. I would chose it over any modern site in a blink of an eye.. I sighed and bit my lip as I checked several stacks out before deciding to go with an all time classic.. Titanic.. Even though I was supposed to be on it and well knew all its details and rooms the layout well I canceled at the last minute.. My sister getting sick and our mother making us stay home.. Clearly it was a good decision.. The moment we heard it sunk.. We felt like it was a God given gift of life.. I was still human back in the April of 1912 and no one could even suppose what would happen on that deadly night.. I could still remember that day clearly in my head.. 18 year old boy, not even a man dreaming about the ship.. Titanic.. The ship of dreams.. Wow, well yes that was amazing..

I jumped up when I felt a pat on my shoulder.. When I turned around I saw Isis standing there with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of Pepsi in her small hands.. I smiled and chuckled as she explained how i wondered off which happened yeah... I helped her out taking the stuff from her hands and putting it on the table letting her put in the movie.. I was kinda shocked that she never saw the movie but well she was a slave.. They don't get such privileges.. She did know the main plot of the movie or better say the story about the sinking.. Nevermind.. She would never have to deal with such difficulties and limitations.. For her even the sky wont be the limit.. Whatever she wanted she'd get it.. Mo its or buts ever again.. She was a princes.. My princes.. My Isis..

Isis's POV.

I let him carry me down and put me on the couch.. Even though I could walk perfectly fine and do all the things he well helped me out with.. I suppose he wants to make me feel good and I am grateful for that.. I am grateful for everything he does for me because I know it's all too much and he could still be coldhearted despite the fact that I'm his mate.. But I think he got over the pure mate bond between us.. He never uses mate or any of those expressions and that kind of makes me glad.. I feel right next to him.. I feel loved, protected and pecfull something I haven't felt in a very long period of time..

I decided not to be a burden and a couch potato so I got up and wondered off into the kitchen.. I did remember where it was approximately but I was there only once so yes.. But I found it so I searched for something we could eat and drink if we were going to watch a move so i remembered one of my masters, the older ones eating popcorn while watching movies.. Since I knew how to prepare those I found the corn used for fresh popcorn and not the baged already prepared ones and put it in and prepared everything before I began popping them.. I smiled as the scent of freshly baked/popped popcorn filed the kitchen.. I grabbed a big bowl and two cans of Pepsi taking it all to the living room I came from..

I walked into the room and frowned.. Eathan seemed distant, like he was in his own world.. I noticed it happened sometimes.. He would just wonder off and snap back from it in a matter of minutes.. I saw he was still absent and that there were no signs of him snapping back so I tapped him on his shoulder.. He jumped up a bit but I knew I didn't scare him.. Just surprise him.. "Hey.. Ugh you kinda wondered off.." He chuckled and noded helping me out with the bowl and the cans putting it all on the table and giving me the movie to put in and play.. Once I did after few tries I joined him on the couch, the big bowl of popcorn between us so we could both eat it, his arm over my shoulder.. Everything felt so perfect, so normal.. Like we were a normal young couple enjoying a day off.. I craved that.. The sense of normality.. Next to him in this moment I had that feeling and it was priceless..

I turned my head towards him and smiled watching him silently.. Just observing.. Every curve on his face, his strong jawline, those blue eyes, the silky hair.. He was perfect and I still couldn't believe how he liked or loved someone like me.. Well i loved him too.. I loved him more than I have loved ever before.. He was my saviour.. My one and only.. My Eathan.. He turned around and flashed me that breathtaking smile of his and in a matter of seconds his lips were pressed against mine, that sensation spreading through my body all the feelings mixing into this perfect moment.. Our moment..

Thank you all for the wait, the endless wait for an update hahaha.. Thank you for sticking around with Isis Eathan and me and this story and continuing to support it!!
Thank you for your kind words, help, comments, votes, everything!
If it wasn't for you there wouldn't be this story anymore, there wouldn't be anything.. Do thank you.. Thank you all so much!

So here's an update!! I hope you enjoy it cause I did enjoy while writing it :)

Lots of love,
Vicky ❤