Chapter 6

Isis pov.

I woke up in his arms.

Why was he holding me every night and then punishing me during the day? Wait why did I even care?

I carefully wiggled out of his tight grip even though I felt as though I'll never want to leave his arms again. I looked down just to see I was wearing a silky red sleeping gown.

Wait what?!??!?!

How did I get into this?

I looked around the room and found my uniform and put it on. I neatly folded the red gown I was wearing  and laid it on bed. I looked at Eathan sleeping. He seemed so peaceful, relaxed and harmless.

Isis what are you saying..? You cant fall for him he is your master and a vampire.

I sighed and went out of the room to do my chores. Elizabeth explained that the chores he gave me repeat everyday, so I knew what to do.

Elizabeth's pov. 

I saw Isis walking into the kitchen and she looked really happy. That didn't make sense she's a slave and it was only 6am. "Isis!" I called out for her.

"Yes Elizabeth?"

"Why are you here so early and why are you so happy?" Isis still had a huge smile on her face.

"Well I realised I'm happy to be alive.  And I guess he didn't hurt me that much for my punishment he only fed from me and then I ended up in his arm's sleeping. And I'm up early to start doing my chores. "

*flashback* 

I entered Eathan's room.

"Sir do you have a moment?"

He turned around from his heap of papers." Yes Elizabeth what is it?"

"Sir that new girl did something stupid and I'd like to ask you not to punish her hard. She is young and naive and has quite the attitude. "

He smiled. "Well Elizabeth, she disobeyed and you know how much I hate that. Why are you asking me to be better to her?"He was looking at me with his blue eye's. Gosh they are really gorgeous.

"Sir she is new and she didn't know how it will effect her or you. Please just don't hurt her much."

"Listen Elizabeth. That girl is realy beautiful and fragile, I could never hurt her too much but she will still get her punishment. You may leave now." I bowed down at prince and muttered Thank you. And left the room. 

*end of flashback* 

My eyes widened to the thought that this girl has so positive attitude. "So you gave up?" I saw her laugh.

"No, I'm too stubborn for that. But I don't want to get hurt." I nodded, she's smart.

"OK."  And I let her do the chores. She made his breakfast and walked out to do rest of the chores.

Isis pov. 

I was handling the grass in the garden and I stopped by the roses. Wow! They were beautiful. Actually there's no words to describe them, they were bloody red and smelt amazing. I fell down when James jumped on me. "Hey buddy what's up?" I asked him even though I knew he doesn't understand me. I guessed he was hungry so I gave him his food and went towards Wiliam's stall. I swear it seemed like his face lit up when he saw me. I brushed him gently as he was drinking his watter. I felt like somebody was watching me but I ignored it.

Eathan's pov.

 Waking up in cold and empty bed.... ok let's just say I didn't like that. I saw her sleeping gown neatly folded on the edge of bed I brought it closer to me as I inhaled her scent. Oh my, her scent was toxic. It was sweet like strawberry like her blood and so perfect for one human slave. I looked over to the night stand clock and it said 8am. Damn when did she leave? I got dressed and headed towards the kitchen. But stopped at window with the view of the garden and stalls. That's when I saw her. She was smiling and it warmed my heart. Eathan stop it you are a vampire prince and her master and she's just a slave. I smiled and kept looking at her for sometime and then I went to dining room for breakfast. She wasn't there but my breakfast was served and still warm. There was a small note saying

Good morning Master, 

I apologize for not being there myself but I have other chores to do. Have a pleasant day Master.  

Isis.

I smiled to myself thinking she cares.... I couldn't wait for her to enter her new room. With some surprises.

VOTE 

FAN 

COMMENT