Character profile

Name: Ena Koemi (smiling gift from god)

Age: 18

Birthday: August 21st

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 109 pounds

Hair color: navy blue/ teal ombré

Eye color: gold

Affiliation: demon killing corps

Occupation:
-Demon Hunter
-Pillar
-Slayess (will be explained further in the story.)

Appearance: Ena is a beautiful young girl with long blue hair which reaches a light teal color at the tips large golden hoop earrings to show off her families sacred jewelry has longer almond cut nails which are always painted white and is a well endowed tanned skinned women with golden eyes.

She wears the standard demon hunter attire But has it altered at the bottom to be a long skirt with a slit up the right side to her hip (similar to nezuko's kimono

She wears the standard demon hunter attire But has it altered at the bottom to be a long skirt with a slit up the right side to her hip (similar to nezuko's kimono.) and with a haori with a moon print on it cause she is obsessed with astrology The theme of her haori matches her hair and eyes plus she loves jewelry mainly rings and bracelets this she wears a lot of those as well.

Personality: Ena is one to live up to her name and takes huge pride in her family name which in this leads her to smile a lot even in battle as she believes "a smile can cure anyone's pain even if it is only for a little while

Personality: Ena is one to live up to her name and takes huge pride in her family name which in this leads her to smile a lot even in battle as she believes "a smile can cure anyone's pain even if it is only for a little while." Even if she does smile she a rather calm and level headed individual knowing right from wrong and is very humble won't expose any part of her body as it will embarrass her heavily even if she knows it attracts men and is the last person to own up to something she did to help or did for someone else as she thinks "all people deserve acts of kindness daily to keep them happy."

When fighting demons even if she fights with a smile she hold back little to none most of the time and has no remorse when killing demons and is even considered ruthless in battle as she gets a thrill in battle and starts having fun.

She is also highly observant and can take many perspectives of other people in a short amount of time it's how she comes to understand giyuu.

-she is the lightning pillar and is the fastest pillar out of them all.

-her family the koemi families known ancestors are known as slayess which slayer demons by themselves and Ena is a direct descendant of the slayess family.

-her favorite thing is making other people happy

-her favorite food is any type of chicken and rice.

Powers and abilities:

Ena is the fastest moving pillar of them all moving at the speed of light in some instances she uses this power to quickly take down demons and other enemies before even being seen. The one thing that makes where move really quickly thought is water so she drinks lots of water so that her moves appear to make her glide which in thus she gets an electric charge underneath her feet because of her moving so fast.

Breath of electricity

-first style: shocks of electricity (Ena moves forward and slashes her opponent quickly.)

-second style: hyperactive electricity (a quick three slash movement making it seem as if it was one to the opponent where Ena cuts them down. Usually one lighting bolt is made from this move.)

-third style: electric lightning bolts (a piercing slash which Ena slashes and piercing her opponent with her sword with her hold her katana with her blade out in front and her handle pointed at her chest the tip tapping her chest an odd position for a sword.)

-Forth style: piercing electricity (a move where Ena Pierces her opponent over 50 times ending with her sword around the opponents next for a finish blow.)

-Fifth style: hearts electricity (Ena cuts her opponent in the heart then zaps them with a electric current the electric current makes the attack painless.)

-Sixth style: lighting strikes (a move where Ena can make multiple clones of herself "mentally" appear in front of a opponent and she strikes them down making it appear as if lighting was coming towards them.)

-Seventh style: storms of lightning (Ena spins while jumping vertically cutting her enemy down.)

-Eight style: changing current (Ena uses this to increase the speed of her slashes and the impact they have this move is a continuous rotation move.)

-Ninth style: electric flare (gives Ena a ultimate ground hold on a opponent and exceeding her limits as a demon slayer this style never gets used as it takes a lot out of Ena.)

-Tenth style: electric shock (the ground shakes from this move because of how fast Ena moves here she created this move herself with the powers she has from being a slayess and backflips backwards before tapping the ground with her feet making it shake underneath them as she cuts the opponent down there body symmetrically opponents usually don't know what happened until it's too late.)