''You are such a creep!'' You exclaimed. ''What were you doing?'' Jinyoung asked obliviously. ''Nothing.'' You mumbled, your cheeks turning bright red from being caught with your own little party. ''Why are you so embarrassed?'' He chuckled. No response. ''You are adorable jagi.'' 

You were fresh out of the shower, adjusting the hairband on your head when you felt another kick on the lower part of your abdomen. You winced a little in discomfort which Jinyoung notice almost immediately. ''What's bothering you?'' He asked. You might as well let him know now, you thought. ''Can you sing for me?'' You questioned with a smile on your face. Jinyoung was confused by your sudden request but nevertheless started singing to My Youth. When the movement in your belly didn't stop moving, you grabbed Jinyoung's wrists and set his hand on your bump.

''I remember, your eyes were like a universe. The infinite stars spilling made the river in my dreams-'' the lyrics abruptly came to a stop as Jinyoung felt the thumps pressing against his skin. He'd stay silent as the baby continued kicking excitedly. ''Is the baby kicking jagi?'' He asked in disbelief. You nodded in confirmation. He knelt down and started rubbing moisturizer onto your belly gently. ''Annyeong~'' He cooed. Jinyoung completely forgot you were right in front of him until you let out a giggle. ''This means that our baby is growing in there.'' He said. ''That's right.'' You agreed. ''Jagi, lie in bed and let me sing some more so when our baby is here with us, he/she will recognize my voice.'' Those kicks were the highlights of his night.

Mark:

You closed your umbrella with one hand, the other pushing open the doors of the café. The waitress brought you to your table, handed you the menu and left you to decide what to order. You skimmed through the menu before concluding that you wanted to have their special edition 'Tower of Desserts' that have limited proportions each day. You were scrolling lazily through your social media platforms when an unread notification popped up. 

There was a text message from Mark, ''Practice just ended, I'm coming soon. What was the name of the café again?'' You were about to message him the address when the waitress approached you with a large platter, desserts brimming each layer. There were pots of sauces and jams accompanying the whole ordeal and you were beyond ravenous. You took a picture of the desserts and saved it to your camera roll to send it to Y/BF/N. You knew that she was on vacation with her family and the islands she was visiting didn't have any cafés. 

It was quite some time until a black hooded figure entered into the store, a mask covering the lower part of his face and a pair of sunglasses shielding his eyes from public view. The figure approached you and he pulled down his hood. He ran his hands through his hair, tousling it a bit before sitting down beside you.

''I missed you jagiya.'' His voice muffled by the mask as he hugged you. ''I haven't seen you in only 5 hours Mark.'' You chuckled. ''Still.'' He pouted. ''How was practice?'' You asked curiously. ''It went fine today, I got confused with the footwork at the start but I finally got how to do it. The maknae line messed around a bit so Jinyoung had to lecture them about rehearsal discipline. Jaebum and Jackson were teasing him about being too 'stern with the kids' during our practice break.'' He replied. ''Sounds like a lot happened today.'' You smiled. ''I am just glad to be with you again.'' Mark said. 'If there is one thing that I love more than you, it's cheesecake.'' You giggled. (Everyone, what's your favorite kind of cake? Or if you don't like cake, what is your favorite type of dessert? Let me know down below! And yes, my favorite is cheesecake hehe) ''I feel attacked being compared with a cheesecake.'' Mark teased. A wide smile spread across your face before you leaned over to him, placing a kiss on his cheeks. Mark's ears turn bright red as he awkwardly laughs. 

You placed the chocolate macaroon into your mouth and thoughtfully chewed. Mark took a long sip of his Americano while staring at you puffing your cheeks. You leaned on his shoulder, hands on your bump as you two finished the desserts you had ordered. All of a sudden, you felt a light flutter on the lower part of your stomach. You jolted up, surprised and bewildered at the baby's actions. ''What's wrong jagi?'' Mark questioned, equally surprised. ''The baby kicked!'' You exclaimed. You grabbed his hand and set it on your belly when the baby kicked again, ''I guess the baby likes desserts too.''