Chapter 31

*Another update*
Enjoy!

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I slowly closed the door to Jungkook's room after checking on him, Jimin and Taehyung. The older oppas were sleeping in the room. After the showers and dinner they had the knocked out. I wish it was easy for me but my mind wouldn't rest. I sent a text to Yoongi saying the guys were taken care of, he replied five minutes later that his mom was also okay and resting. I released my fading blond hair from the messy bun I had it in just feeling Cascade around my face. I played with a lock of my hair as I texted back.

Heartbeat❤️
How are you feeling?
[read @9:50pm]

Gummy bear🤗
I'm alright knowing that everyone is okay.
[read @9:51pm]

Heartbeat❤️
You bossed me around so much today, you grandpa!"
[read @9:56pm]

Gummy bear🤗
I want you safe and out of my problems. Don't meddle where you don't belong.
[read @9:58pm]

Heartbeat ❤️
So now you don't want me into your world? You're the one that got me into the arcade anyway, you made me get over my fear of being around others, your the one that made me accept myself, you did so much for me and now when you need help, I should just sit back and cower and let you handle it?! We're in this together Yoongi.
[read @10:07pm]

Gummy bear🤗
You're so annoying.
[read @10:09pm]

I frowned seeing the text. He could be really mean sometimes. I changed out of my clothes to wear my pajamas. Once dressed, I went downstairs to check if everyone else was alright, in the living room Jin and Namjoon were sleeping on a futon we laid out and Hoseok on the couch. I smiled at that suddenly I heard the door. I went to see the lock turning and in came mom.
I put my index finger to my lips in a hush gesture.

"The boys are sleeping."
My mother smiled at me.

(Eomma) Sumi: "Why aren't you?"

"Because..."
I trailed off not knowing what to say. Mom didn't know about our situation with Tony, none of the parents knows. It'll just make it look like we were apart of a gang and hanging out in a bad area wouldn't be good for them to know. Mom softly coos at the sleeping boys.

(Eomma) Sumi: "Where's Yoongi? Upstairs?"

"No, he's with his mom."

(Eomma) Sumi: "Oh. Well... Lately he's always been around here again."
I followed her as she moved to the kitchen.

"From now on he'll be around his mom a lot more."

(Eomma) Sumi: "As it should be. He needs to be around her. It's been so long since he's been able to see her everyday like this now."

"Yeah."

(Eomma) Sumi: "Is everything ok honey?"
My mom pet my hair, her face filled with concern.

"I think I love Yoongi."
I just blurted out.
My mother looked surprised for a second before laughing.

"What's so funny?"

(Eomma) Sumi: "It's just funny that you've just come to that conclusion."

"What makes you say that?"

(Eomma) Sumi: "Jun-hee, that boy took a bullet for you. Nobody, absolutely no one would do that unless they really love you. Jun-hee, Yoongi loves you a lot. He'd die before he let anyone hurt you."

"I didn't think about it like that. He's always so straightforward and he treats me like a child and he can be so grumpy. But I miss him and think about him and him not being here doesn't make me feel at ease."

(Eomma) Sumi: "Wow,"
My mom takes me into her arms,

(Eomma) Sumi: "Jun-hee you've changed so much, so much my little angel. Your brother and his friends were there for all of this transformation. I'm so happy that after everything, you can feel this way. All I've wanted ever since I found out about the way that witch treated you, was for you to be happy, to feel comfortable and loved, you even have a person that loves you just as much as I do and I'm happy you could tell me you felt the same about him."
I hugged my mom just as tight as how she was hugging me.

(Eomma) Sumi: "Don't worry so much about Yoongi okay? If you've never said it to him before, I hope you tell him soon. He's also had his fair share of mistreatment. If you make him happy and he makes you happy, I approve of this."

"Thank you Mom."

(Eomma) Sumi: "Now just because I say I approve doesn't mean at 17 you can start having sex with him."
I let go of her instantly.

"Mom that didn't even cross my mind! Oh my goodness! Mom!"

(Eomma) Sumi: "Shhh! You'll wake the boys up."

"Mom, what is even that, I don't know what that is, that's so weird. Oh my goodness Mom!"
I started whisper shouting.

(Eomma) Sumi: "Alright Honey, Yoongi is a boy after all and your first boyfriend, I'm just letting you know you have limitations...till your 45."

"I'm going to bed. I can't."

(Eomma) Sumi: "Good night sweetie."

"Night Mom."
I hurry to my bedroom, closed the door and jumped in my bed.
My face burning at what my mom said. Me and Yoongi....I scrunched my face up and bury it in my pillow. I mean I've honestly never thought about it furthermore this wasn't the time to even think of such things. Plenty of girls I've heard brag about it, though I've never even seen it and the way how it's described..... sounds complicated. Even sometimes the other guys before all this usually talk about it and they tease each other about it.

Oh God, I need to stop thinking about it. I picked up the phone and looked at the last message Yoongi sent, which I hadn't seen he sent it at 10:24pm.

Gummy bear🤗
Sleep well.
[read @10:45pm]

Heartbeat❤️
I'm still awake.
[sent @10:47pm]

Gummy bear🤗
Jun-hee, go and sleep.
[read @10:54pm]

Heartbeat❤️
Yoongi, do you ever think about doing more than just kissing me|

Yoongi, do you ever think about|

Yoongi|

Yoongi, I want you to be happy and if I can help in anyway for you to smile more often and be care free, I'd like to do so because I lov|

Yoongi's never said he loved me but mom thinks so and I....

Heartbeat❤️
Yoongi, I want you to be happy and if I can help in anyway for you to smile more often and be care free, I'd like to do so because I care deeply about you|

No, I should say this, I'm already chickening out about the other question but I can say this because I do. I love Yoongi and I'll do whatever it takes to make his life happy and stay by his side through this.

Heartbeat❤️
Yoongi, I want you to be happy and if I can help in anyway for you to smile more often and be care free, I'd like to do so because I love you. Yoongi I love you.
[Sent 11:05pm]

I turned off my phone, too afraid to even know if he would respond. I'm nervous but I didn't regret sending it. I close my eyes and hoped that Yoongi will know how much his happiness meant to me. How I much I want to help break Tony Montana's hold on him.