Chapter 20.5

Hi lovelies
This is my first update of this story for 2017.

Please enjoy 😘👍

Jun-hee P.O.V

I flopped down onto the guest bed. After a tiring day.

After leaving the hospital, we went to my house where Jungkook and I gathered some necessities we needed to stay over The Kim's. We even cleaned up back the house.

Now we're back at the Kim's residence and I'm starving, Mrs. Kim just started making dinner.

I sat up, hearing a knock.

Taehyung: "Jun-hee it's me. Can I come in?"

My eyes widened, this morning incident flashed in my mind and I subconsciously put my finger to my lips, the same lips he kissed earlier, the same lips Yoongi kissed as well....

"C-come in."
I slightly stuttered.
I watched as the knob turned and he peaks his head inside.

Tae: "Annyeong."

"Annyeong."
He turns closing the door. Then making his way beside me.

I pat a spot on the bed and he obliged by sitting. I had a feeling he was going to bring up what happened earlier this morning ....

Tae: "Um this morning..."
He laughed a little nervously.

"Yeah..."

Tae: "Mian haeyo. It just happened on impulse. If you didn't like it. I apologize."
This is the first time I've seen him so nervous around me.

"It's okay really, it's just that I don't know how to feel, I see you as one of my closest and best friends, I just didn't expect that."
He laughs without mirth.

Tae: "I know that's not what you wanted to say. Is it because of Yoongi?"

"What...I ..."

Tae: "We can see you guys are pretty confused on what you guys mean to each other. You're both denying your feelings ...."

"I'm just confused... I really, really liked you but...."

Tae: "You like Yoongi more..."

"Taehyung ..."
He sounded bitter...
He smiled a little.

Tae: "I'm okay. I understand."
He gets up but I wouldn't let him leave, I don't want him sad.

"No you don't, you so kind and funny, and you have this amazing and unique personality. I admire so much about you but I..."

A pair of lips captured mine and I tried to pull away. Tears were threatening to fall.
Taehyung should never be upset he's too sweet to be and wanted to please him....

His arms held me tight squishing my soft feminine body to his hard frame. His kiss was rough and seeking.
He pulled away for air, resting his head in the crook of my neck, panting on my sensitive skin, cause a tingling sensation within me.

Tae: "Please..."
I bit my lip not knowing what to say about his actions. Why didn't I see this before. I really didn't know Tae felt this way...

"I'm sorry. I'm horrible."
I sobbed into his shirt. He gently start to rub my back, the dry sobs racking my body.

"I'm sorry."

Tae: "Stop apologising. I should accept the fact we should only be best friends. I hope you don't hate me."

"I could never hate you. Our friendship is important to me."
I felt his body go rigid.
Suddenly there was a knock, we broke apart.

Mrs. Kim: "Jun-hee, dinner's ready."
She says on the other side of the door.

"Alright I'll be down in a minute."
We could hear her retreating steps down the hall.

Tae: "I'll go."

"And I'll follow."
I gave him a small smile and he returned it, giving me a pat on the head.

Dinner wasn't awkward, it's as if what happened few minutes ago was erased and my goofy alien was back. But I knew better.

We did our nightly rituals then went to bed early because school was tomorrow.

I took my phone and sent Taehyung a message.

Junnie 💜
Good night Tae.

Tae👽
...
Good night Junnie.

Tae👽
Come to me if you see bed bugs. They're scared of me.

I couldn't help but smile a little. He's so selfless.

Junnie 💜
I will.