Chapter 4

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jun-hee was just coming in the P.E department with the guys. I was about to ask why she wasn't in class but someone beat me to it. The guys walked up to me and Jin.

"Was Jun-hee with you?"

Hobi: "Yeah, it was our fault she missed class."

"Hyungs~"

Taetae: "Sorry kookie,"

Suga: "Can we go now?"

Jimin: "Yeah, P.E my jams!"
Jimin really liked exercising.

Rapmon: "Jimin, the Jam God will never hear you."
We all laughed at that, Rapmon and Jimin again about jams...
Always classic.

Jun-hee's P. O.V

Since it was my first day and I wasn't aware of my schedule so I had to sit out P.E in the bleachers on the outer field since the gym was still being cleaned due to an incident and I didn't bring change of clothes. I sat beside Yunjin who was busy playing games on her phone.

I watched as the girls play volleyball and the boys play basketball. I was pretty impressed with my brother's group, especially with the jerk, he looked pretty athletic playing basketball. Mostly him and Jungkook were scoring shot while the rest were good with synchronized maneuvering for them to score. Some girls in the bleachers which were on the other side were shouting out how great they were. I decided to take out my literature book and take the notes I missed out of Minjae's book, which she gave me after scolding me for skipping class.

I was in the middle of writing a 3rd paragraph out of 7 when someone hit the books out my hand.

Girl #1: "Hey Newbie! Who told you, you could talk to our men."

Girl #2: "Or even approach them!"
There were 5 girls in total that surrounded me.

Yunjin: "Hey Irene, back off."
She puts away her phone.

Irene(Girl #2): "This doesn't concern you Yunjin."

Yunjin: "I'm sitting right next to her, I'm hearing every annoying word that comes out that mouth of yours so yeah, it does concern me."
Yunjin got up, the girls were shocked and almost frightened.

"Yunjin, please don't give them attention." I really hated conflicts, "please stop."
But no, they ignored me.

Girl #3: "Bitch, we're more popular so show us respect, you know we can be your worst nightmare."

Yunjin: "If you're my worst nightmare, I can be your tragic reality, I suggest you take your skinny asses away from her, you're in our personal space."

Girl #4: "You can't speak to us like that."

Girl #5: "Screw you Wu Yunjin!"

Girl #1: "You nerd, stay away from BTS..."

Unknown: "Okay, what the hell is going on here?!"
We all looked around to see BTS with their arms crossed.
Oh boy....

Yoongi's P.O.V

P.E might not be my favorite in general but basketball sure made it otherwise, I was King of the game after all.
I glanced up to see the nerd observing the game, while writing, I guess.

Book worm much?

Our team scored again. In the middle of the game I realized that Red Velvet was over where the nerd was at. I scored another goal and nudged Jungkook's. He got my drift as I nodded in the bleachers' direction. He notified the others to follow as we walked towards the bleachers.