Chapter 30

*It's been so long!*

*Hi lovelies. Finally updated after such a long time! Hope you like this chapter, not much but nonetheless enjoy*

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jun-hee looked nervous as she sat across from me. I was back at the Jeon residence. She had just came back from her lunch date with GOT7. I didn't mind much since Minjae and Yunjin were there but I knew something was off with the way how her eyes avoided mine.
Me being the blunt person I am told her to sit and cough up whatever she's hiding that's making her feel this way.

Haven't been in serious relationships before but I'm pretty sure communication is a big aspect to a successful one not to mention honesty.

"Jun-hee, look me in the eyes and say what's on your mind."

Jun-hee: "I don't want to alarm you. I mean he said I should tell you but I just want him to leave you alone and-"
My hand reached out to stop her from scratching at her arms. She did that when she's troubled or nervous and I hated it because she could hurt her delicate skin.

"Jun-hee."
I saw softly. I didn't want to scare her with a stern tone and she wasn't a child. She's my girlfriend,

"Look at me."
Her eyes slowly traveled up my chest to my face.

"What happened?"
She breathed out, trying to calm herself.

Jun-hee: "Mr. Montana came to the restaurant where GOT7, the girls and I were at."

"HE WHAT! THAT-"
I raised from my chair, angered,

"DID HE TOUCH YOU, I SWEAR! I'LL-"

Jun-hee: "NO YOONGI STOP!"
She looked near to tears as she reached out and hugged me. I didn't want to be hugged right now, I wanted answers.
I held her at arms length,

"What'd he say to you. Tell me baby."

Jun-hee: "He says you need to go back to working for him. He threatened...he threatened your mom's health and he threatened to hurt me if you didn't."

"Shit"
I cursed under my breath. That damn....he had the nerve to threaten my mom's and Jun-hee's life?

Jun-hee: "Yoongi, we need to go to the police."

"We can't Jun-hee. I don't know who's good or bad. Tony is bad news and a dick for wanting to involve you."

Jun-hee: "What should we do then Yoongi?"

"You mean what should "I" do, I don't want you to have any part of this. I want you and the guys out of this."

"No! No Yoongi the minute he came to me, the minute he threatened me I was already involved. You can't keep me away from this."

"Then I'll keep you away from me. Jun-hee this is serious."

"You think I don't know? But that isn't the solution Yoongi."

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD!"

"Yoongi."
Jun-hee didn't seem to like this at all. I was so angry. I was only angry when it came to my father but this was totally a bar higher than that. I felt like doing something stupid, something that could possibly get me killed if I didn't play my cards right but then again, I went to my dad. I need to be level headed, I needed to do this the right way. The legal way. I took a deep breath and schooled my anger that wanted to bubble over.

Just then Jungkook walked in, the rest of the boys right behind him but more like they all limped inside.
The guys looked a little roughed up. Namjoon had a busted lip and eye brow, Jungkook had a gash on his cheek, Taehyung had a black eye, the corner of Hope's mouth was bleeding, Jimin was holding his stomach and Jin was holding his shoulder.
Jun-hee's hand flew to her mouth as she rushed over to the boys.