Chapter 27

So sorry, i'm such a bad writer. here's another chapter, i'm losing love for this tbh... i need to end this quickly.

Yoongi's P.O.V

It was a pretty cold Sunday morning. Winter is already here basically since we had to be dressing warmer. Right now BTS and Jun-hee were in Namjoon's and Jin's District, the Jeon's were taking a look at some new houses. This was the third house and it was afternoon now.

"I'm actually sad the sun isn't penetrating my skin right now, it's so fuqqing cold!"

Namjoon: "Stop complaining."

Jin: "And watch that language."

J-Hope: "Could we not make a scene right now."

"But you're all about being extra hoe."

Jun-hee: "Like really, we're really doing this right now???"

Mrs. Jeon (Sumi): "Could you kids not right now!"

We all shut up. Jungkook started chuckling.

Jungkook: "Eomma's gonna blow a fuse if we keep this up."

Namjoon's mom (Nari): "You got that right we're trying to do business here....anyway, Sumi do you like this house? Kids did you inspect everything? Is it appealing because I'm getting really tired of Yoongi being fussy about every detail?"

The house had up to five bedrooms, three bathrooms (upstairs, downstairs, and en suite), big kitchen, big dining area, big living room and an even bigger basement than the house they still lived in.

BTS: "We like it."

Tae: "Total upgrade."

Jimin: "Of course needs touch up but,"

"Bottom line we like it."

Namjoon's mom (Nari): "Good to know. Sumi, what are you thinking?"

Mrs... I mean Ms. Lee was quiet for some time. You could tell she was sad because she was going to give up that house they've lived in for a while now.

Ms. Lee: "Right now, anything is better than being in a house that weighs with one bad memory. That horrible woman died in there...so I wanna be far away from there as possible."

It was actually a sad sight to see how Ms. Lee actually felt about their situation.

Ms. Lee: "All that's left now is the funeral."

*A Week Later*

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I didn't cry.

None of us did, though grandmother cried to the point of hysteria, but all in all it was just a normal day, where in which another person's death is being commemorated, and saying official goodbyes to a love one that's passed on to the other side-wherever that may be. It's funny how when someone dies all the family members you and people you could barely recall ever show their faces.

It was just appa's close friends, business associates and family members that attended so it wasn't so that big. Eomma really didn't have to be the one to do this, to put this together, after all she was appa's ex-wife, but she did. Mom still loved him enough to do that.

The church ceremony just went by with Yoongi rubbing my thighs as every so called family member, said something about his life and past. Jungkook and I didn't have anything to say, what was there to say? You chose a psycho over your loving wife and took me away just to have your new psycho wife abuse me and you didn't even noticed? Yeah appa wasn't a bad appa, he took care of everything I wanted-which wasn't much and yet he didn't really know me either, didn't know what I go through.