Chapter 4.5

Jun-hee's P.O.V

Namjoon: "Yow Jinnie, play this track." Namjoon rummaged through his backpack, taking out a CD and handing it through the window to Jin. Some american rap music started to play. I always thought of them as noise but the boys seemed to be really enjoying it.

Jimin: "Hey Kookie, look!"
He showed Kookie his phone.

Kookie: "wae!!!!!!!!!" He looked between me and Taehyung, then slapped Tae.

Taehyung: "ouchie!"
The others just laugh.

Jimin: "Ha! I told you."

Jin: "What's all the commotion?"

Jimin: "I just showed Kookie the pic with Jun-hee sleeping on Taehyung."
My head whipped around, I slept on a boy?

Kookie: "Ah Jun-hee don't let them take advantage of you."

"I didn't know."

J-Hope: "Jun-hee is cute even when she sleeps." *gushes*
I blush alittle.

Yoongi: "Jin crank the tune, all this talk about the nerd is annoying me."

Namjoon: "Stoic Suga!"
The boys start to rib him ,they were all so comfortable with one another.

I just sat there, taking in everything, I felt comfortable for the first time as well, I always wondered who I am. My life was always ruled by my father and that witch's expectations, yeah my father remarried to an evil witch. I never got to know myself personally, on a spiritual level. I'm so happy to be away from her, she only has my father as a pawn, and he is too blinded by love to notice all the messed up things she did to me. I have the scars to prove it.

*Flashback*- 3 months ago.
Mai: "Hey! stupid, get over here."
I timidly walked up to her. She was in the kitchen.

Mai: "You disgust me, the food was horrible and the dishes look filthy!"
I looked at the squeaky clean dishes, why does she hate me so much? Dad had just said the food was delicious before leaving to go out for a night shift. I was stuck alone with this monster of a woman.

She suddenly pushed all the plates on the floor, breaking them.

Mai: "Clean all of this you clumsy little bitch!"
She smacked my left cheek, I could feel the bruise her hand left. Tears sprung to my eyes. This has been going on for three years now and I hate it. I was sick of it, but I knew I was powerless, for the sake of my father's heart.

Mai: "Look at the little bitch about to cry, You want something to cry about!!!!!"

She grabbed a jagged piece of the porcelain and held on to my wrist.

I screamed then whimpered as she pushed me on the floor.

Mai: "if you make anymore noise!!!!"

"I'll be good, please!!!!"

Mai: "Shut up!"
She kicked me in my side. She bent low and took my wrist.

Mai: "Such a bad girl, disobeying you stepmother."
She smiles wickedly.

Mai: "You know what happens next..."

*end of flashback*

Unknown: "Jun-hee."

Unknown: "Jun-hee..."

Unknown: "JUN-HEE!"
I snapped out of the remembrance of my bitter past. Jin looked at me with worry. The van wasn't moving and we were parked outside someone's house. He grasp my chin wiping tears that I didn't even recall, running down my cheeks.