College

Hi guys,

So I'll be going to college literally on the 7 of January in 2019.
And I just want to say wow.

I'm so happy I have you readers. I know I'm not around a lot and I seriously need to update more and I'm thankful for readers patience but since I'll be in college, I don't know when I'll be able to update anything for that matter.

I'm a lousy author right?

But you all make me so happy when you read and comment. I wish I was more active. I mean I had six months of not being in a school to be honest. And I slept on y'all, could have finished some books by now and because I waited so long I lost interest in most of them except for this and Bad Boys Need Love Too.

I wish I had managed my time better.
Just wanted to give a heads up if it takes lets say three months for me to reappear.😅😅😅😅😅😅

I really love you all. I'll try my best to find time if there are any requests and I'll write my own thoughts as well.

Love you beautiful/ Handsome people.

I have to go to school 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

On a side note: school might be hell but getting an education is worth it. You need to educate yourself in all things. People will take advantage of you in life, be educated and intelligent. Know your worth. Also don't fret if you're not in school. Read any and everything. Not just Wattpad but read and watch the news, get updated about what's happening in the world. Read about lots of things guys.

Alright, bye bye~