Chapter 11

Jun-hee's P.O.V

*Wednesday*

We were currently at The Arcade. We decided to go after school once we got home and changed. Then we came here to hang. I was surrounded by GOT7.

My time here, I learned not to discriminate against the people that came here. Though there are bad things that can happen here, most of the people came here to relieve themselves of the daily expectations that are placed upon them. This was a Haven for teens to express themselves without judgement.

BamBam: "Cutie what you thinking about?"

"How this place isn't as bad as it seems."

Jackson: "Yeah, cutie, here you just go with the flow."

Mark: "So, JJ, you'll be at BTS's party right?"

"Partying isn't really my scene."

JR: "Oh come on, a hot cutie like you should not miss a party like that, plus isn't it also on Jimin's birthday?"

JB: "You know GOT7 and BTS only act as rivals here, outside of here we're pretty good friends."

"Yeah but,"

Yugyeom: "JJ, you haven't live a good life unless you go to BTS and GOT7 parties, we throw the best."

YoungJae: "And it would not be fun if you aren't there. You shouldn't miss it."

Rapmon: "And she won't." BTS was now at GOT7's table, before they were talking to EXO.

V: "Don't worry, she'll be there even if we have to drag her cute lil ass."

"V!"
I smacked his arm.

V: "Ouch, that hurts!"

Jimin: "There's no party like a BTS party, so anyone who's anybody shouldn't miss it."

By 5:30pm, we decided it was time to go.

Suga: "Hey, let's go to the hospital."

Jin: "Really? Are you sure?"
I was confused, for awhile I have been wondering who was so important to Yoongi that he would always have to go to a hospital. I knew it was female but her never spoke her name or say anything linking to who 'she' was.

Suga: "Yeah, she says she misses you guys."
I frowned, the boys have met her but I haven't, I was really curious now.

"Who?"

Suga: "You'll see when we get there nerd."

J-hope: "Yah! It's a surprise Jun-hee. The important lady in Suga's life wants to meet you."

"Me?"
Who is this mystery woman?

Rapmon: "Ne, she's met us before, but she's never met any girlfriend's of Suga."

"What!"
I was blushing hard.

"I am not Suga's girlfriend."

Yoongi: "She's not even a friend."

Jungkook: "Hey, let's get going before its too late to visit."

Yoongi's P.O.V

We walked up to the reception desk.

Miwoo: "Mr. Min, its actually a surprise you made it and you brought your friends with you."

"Yeah, is she still awake?"

Miwoo: "I believe so, she went back from her evening stroll an hour ago, the doctor should be visiting her in an hour's time. You know your way."

"Thanks."