Chapter 12

*The boys outfits for the party above.*

*Friday*-After School
*Mall*

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I was at the mall with Minjae, Yunjin and Jin to do clothes and gift shopping, while the rest of the boys were getting the party ready at Yoongi's house.

Even though I was hesitant on going Jin said he was getting me there one way or another looking like the hottest girl there, his and the girls words.

We had bought the gifts already so all we needed now was outfits, accessories, plus Minjae planned a pampering session for us.

Minjae: "Come on Junnie! We've been walking and looking and we haven't found The One for you."

"Its just a party for the boys, plus Jimin's birthday. I don't mind wearing something simple."

Jin: "Well I can't let you do that."

Minjae: "Neither can I."
Yunjin grasp my shoulders.

Yunjin: "Just go with the flow Jun-hee, you don't need the fashion policies on your back."
We went in another store and started to look around.

Jin: "You girls should wear mini dresses."

Minjae: "Yeah, naturally. Dresses are a girl's best friend."

"The saying is diamonds are a girl's best friend."
I corrected

Minjae: "That too, come on!"
She dragged me to the dress section.

Minjae went to get some dresses. She came back with six.

"Why so many?"

Minjae: "You need to find the one and so do I. This red dress is calling me."
She took up the red dress from the pile. It was a sleeveless mini dress, with a black heart buckled belt at the waist.

"What about Yunjin?"

Minjae: "She's perfectly fine with her man."
She wiggles her eyebrows at the two walking off hand in hand. More like Jin dragging her off to a section of the store.

I sighed looking at the dresses Minjae picked. My eyes landed on white fabric. It was the only one there. I think all the boys are wearing white tonight ...
I took up the dress, it was a frilly mini dress with sleeves. The sleeves were mesh and had a flower pattern going all the way around to the back.

This looked cute, it seemed simple since nothing flashy was on it but the fashion was a bit old yet modern. I liked it.

Minjae: "Hey Jun-hee, what do you... omo! That dress is daebak!"
She said looking at the dress in my hands,

Minjae: "Its really you."

"Your dress is absolutely beautiful too."
I really meant it she looked stunning, it really showed off her nice curves, making me feel jealous about my own body.

Minjae: "Really Junnie?"

"Really."

Minjae: "You should go try that dress on."

"I don't know ..."

"Go and try it on." She pushed me in to the dressing room with the dress.

Minjae's P.O.V

"What's taking so long, Junnie get out here."
I was already changed and waiting outside the dressing stall. Jin and Yunjin were back, Jin helped Yunjin pick an outfit which consisted of dark Jeans and a black sequin 'off the shoulder' long sleeve blouse. The color was Yunjin like, the style was a Jin type. Yunjin wasn't complaining about it though.