Chapter 17

Yoongi P.O.V

"Then why are we still here!?!!?!"

Jun-hee: "Yoongi! She killed my appa..."
I stayed silent.

"Oh."

Mrs. Jeon (Sumi): "Jun-hee you're not going. I'll take care of this."

Jun-hee: "Eomma, the boys are being held hostage by a psycho, we now know Mai is capable of murder. We shouldn't be here! We need to save them!"

Mrs.Jeon: "Your my only daughter. I don't want to lose you, neither your brother."

Jun-hee: "The boys lives are important right now. Eomma I'm scared but she's my fear. My demon, and I need to face her."

Mrs. Jeon(Sumi): "Jun-hee..."

Jun-hee: "Eomma! She carved up my skin, she killed appa! I'm not gonna stay here and let her hurt anymore of the people that I love!"

"She's right Mrs. Jeon, we can't risk the guy's lives, I say we go and get this settled. I'll take care of Jun-hee, you stay here."

Mrs. Jeon (Sumi): "You know I can't do that."

"You need to stay, for Mr. Jeon's sake. My Eomma is here as well, seek comfort in her."
I grabbed Jun-hee's hand before Mrs. Jeon could protest and ran, taking her out the hospital with me.

We hailed a cab, telling the driver her address, we told him to hurry up.
I looked over at Jun-hee. Her fringe was damp, blonde hair clinging to her cheeks, her eyes puffy from crying I supposed, she looked near to passing out. She looked strangled as she pulled at the sweater.

"Take it off."
She looked over at me, startled.

Jun-hee: "I can't, I can't handle looking at myself and I don't want anyone to see them either."

"I can tell you feel strangled. If you keep hiding them, it shows how much she still controls you. Take it off. You let her win if you don't overcome the fuqqed up shit she did to you."

Jun-hee looked on the verge of tears again but slowly complied as she lift her arms and took off her sweater.

I surprised myself with grasping her arms and taking a closer look at the faded wounds. The lines seem to create a pattern all the way to her elbow around her arm.

Her scar lines done neatly one after the other, it looked more like a masterpiece, in a sadistical way. It seemed so out the ordinary, people didn't care how they cut, this however was just, precise.

I brought her arms up and kissed her scars. I felt her shiver and a small gasp left her throat.

"No more being afraid to look at yourself, to look at your scars. Those who truly love you, they'll love you scars and all."

I let her arms fall and stroke her cheek just once, getting rid of a stray tear. Needless to say, she was speechless.
I composed myself.

"Yo' driver, fuqqing step on it! We're almost out ta time!"

Mai's P.O.V

Jun-hee had ten minutes left to get her ass over here! I swear the police is starting to annoy me and if she doesn't hurry up, one of these boys is gonna end up in a body bag pretty soon.

In the spare time I tied them up using some of my supplies. I wish I could find something to gag them their so annoying, especially that crying horse one. Damn he's super annoying!
I swear he looks like he could piss himself.

RM: "Ugh! Just let us go! I'm bored sitting here!"

"What did you think being a hostage was, hide and seek?"
I snickered.