Chapter 26.5

Jungkook's P.O.V

V: "Woah, that's rough Suga."

Rapmonster: "Still can't believe you opposed Tony."

Jin: "I'm so happy you're taking this relationship with Jun-hee seriously that you'd quit from the cycle, but you know, Tony's unpredictable and dangerous."

Yoongi Hyung just told us about his run in with Tony Montana so now we were commenting on how brave and stupid that was.

"Hyung just work hard to finish off your debt with Tony Hyung and everything will be okay."

Suga: "I'm trying dongsaeng. I'm trying."

Jun-hee wasn't​ saying anything. Her eyebrows were knitted together, like she was seriously contemplating something.

At that point, eomma came home from work.

Eomma(Sumi): "Hey boys,"
She gave Jun-hee and I kisses on our foreheads,

Eomma(Sumi): "My little angel."
She smiled at Jun-hee.

All: "Eomma."

Eomma(Sumi): "Boys, it's getting late, you should all go home."

Jin: "Okay, Mrs. Jeon."

Eomma(Sumi): "You know I'm gonna go back to using my real surname, I should have done it along time ago, ever since I divorced Junsu.

"Eomma, I never asked but, why didn't you?"

Eomma(Sumi): "Well, Junsu asked me not to and everyone was used to Mrs. Jeon so I kept it. I guess I still loved him enough to keep his last name."

Taehyung: "So you're going to go by Ms. Lee now?"

Eomma(Sumi): "Yes Tae, I'll go by my maiden name now."

Jin: "I'll drive the boys home. Come on."
They all got up, saying goodbye.

Jun-hee: "I'll walk you guys to the door."
I watched as she got up and followed them to the door. She hugged them one by one as they left out. Yoongi was the last to go through the door. Jun-hee hugged him tighter than the rest.

They were whispering and her grip became tighter. I felt embarrassed actually witnessing this, I still can't process the fact they're together. They had hated each other.

He rubbed the top of her head before kissing her forehead. She closed the door.

"What did you and Hyung talk about?"
I asked being a little nosy.

Jun-hee: "I don't want him going back to those bad habits he has.... I want to help."
I hold her by the shoulder.

"We'll figure it out together okay? Suga Hyung is gonna be out of this."

Jun-hee surprised me by hugging me. It was the first time she allowed me to embrace her this way.
She must be really affected by this.

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I walked the guys to the door. Giving them goodbye hugs. Yoongi was the last to leave. I held his arms and looked him in the eyes.

"Don't go back to how you were. Please, don't give in to him. Find another way. I know your Eomma would not want you being like what you were."

Yoongi: "Listen, everything will work out. Don't concern yourself in my problems like this. I'll find a solution."
I tightened my hold on him,

"Yoongi. Please."

Yoongi: "Jun-hee, trust me."
He rubbed the top of my head and kissed my forehead.

He turned and left.
I closed the door.

Jungkook: "What did you and Hyung talk about?"
He asked.

"I don't want him going back to those bad habits he has.... I want to help."
I felt Kookie's hand on my shoulder,

Jungkook: "We'll figure this out together okay? Suga Hyung is going to be out of this."
I wanted reassurance, I wanted warmth. I need the comforting touch of someone right now and I found it in my brother. I rushed in his arms hugging him tightly.

I could tell he was shocked since his heart rate picked up plus it took a time to realise what was happening.

I was hugging him and I didn't feel bad or nervous, I didn't feel like I was going to be hurt.

I felt...

I felt safe.

So I updated.

Yay.