Chapter 26

Yoongi's P.O.V

Just being in his presence infuriated me.
Tony Montana.

He was dressed in his foreign swagger, big chains adorned his neck, rings on his fingers.

He was a benefactor of the arcade, aside from us keeping the arcade alive, he also provided a means for the arcade to be the way it is.

Money.

Tony: "Suga boy, what's with the hostility? Not happy to see me?"
I gnashed my teeth, trying to hold my tongue. Tony wasn't someone to mess with.

"I'm just surprised, you personally requested me."

Tony: "Yeah, some of my guys say you haven't been delivering on schedule."
Everyone around the table was silent.

"Tony,"
Tony sat up straighter, his eyes boring in mine in a menacing way,

"I'm just delivering when I can."
Tony started laughing,

Tony: "Is that what you're saying home boy? Because my clients tell me otherwise. You're not delivering the way you're supposed to. You're supposed to get the products to my clients on time."

"I really don't see the big fuss, they still get their product and you still get your high cut of the profit."

Tony: "Suga it's to show that we're reliable, better than the competition. We deliver better than anybody."

"And what if I don't wanna do this anymore, what if I'm tired of this."
Tony looked at me as if I'd grown two heads.

Tony: "Is it like that now homie? You too good to work for me?"

"I don't wanna work at all. I, I just wanna get out of the cycle now...."

Tony: "Suga boy, is what I'm hearing really from you? This ain't the Suga I know. Damn who chopped your balls off man? Which nigga fuqqed you up the ass cause the Suga I know embraced the thrill of the Hustle life."
Damn... Everyone around the table was shocked. Me of all persons trying to get out of the cycle ....

Tony: "Does it have to do with sweet young thing you walked in with?"
He gestured to Jun-hee, who was now surrounded by other members of MONSTA X and GOT7.
I really didn't like the look he was giving her.

Tony: "Damn Suga! Ms young thing whipped yuh ass up, she got yuh balls?!"
He chuckles again.
I say nothing.

Tony: "Suga, that cutie ain't your type, she honestly can't be yours. She looks too good for you. Way too good....
God I didn't know you could pick good girls, man she damn cute though..."
I clenched my fists and jaw hard. I really didn't want any bullshit to start.

Tony: "Wow. Tell you what. I'm not letting you go. You owe me and until the debt is paid in full Suga, You ain't leaving the cycle."

Jun-hee's P.O.V

BamBam: "that's Tony Montana."
I looked at the man conversing with Yoongi.
Yoongi didn't look happy with having to talk with this guy.

At that moment the guy, Tony Montana and I made eye contact, I quickly looked away. I glanced back, the man was laughing, saying something to Yoongi.

Shownu: "It doesn't look like Suga's having a pleasant time talking to Tony."

Kihyun: "Tony glanced at you Jun-hee."
Something didn't sit well with me. I felt worried for Yoongi.

Mark(GOT7): "Yup, this doesn't look too good."
I felt BamBam put his arm around me.