Chapter 8

Jun-hee's P.O.V

Nothing was the same in the house after that night.

My mother was babying me even more, Jungkook wasn't talking when ever I was around him. He seemed affected the most, My dad tries to get in contact to me but Jungkook forbids me to speak to him.

Nothing at school was different though, at least I can count on the girls to make me feel better about the situation, I even had the courage about telling about my dark past, only them, I didn't know if Jungkook or Yoongi had told the other boys.

Minjae: "Woah, Jun-hee that's heavy, you don't need to worry about a thing, we're your best friends and we'll always be there for you, trust me."
She takes my hand.

Yunjin: "Yeah, what she said, look Jun-hee, you don't need to go through things alone, truth is, I was in the same position, but instead I inflicted the pain on myself."
It really shocked me to hear that.

"Why? ..."

Yunjin: "We all go through different shit in our life and deal with it in different ways. The first step I made in the healing process was telling Minjae, her family helped me a lot and they took me away from the way I was living."

Minjae and I were tearing up. I wasn't alone, people knew pain, just like me.

Yunjin: "Okay, enough with our sob stories, 10 minutes before the bell rings, so get to class early for a good seat."

We started to pack up our lunch when I felt something cold on my hair starting to run down my face.
I shrieked, looking around I heard a chorus of laughing.

Seulgi: "Oops, thought you were the trash disposal."

Irene: "Yeah, you should try looking just as great as us, maybe you wouldn't be mistaken as trash again."

My lips trembled as most of cafeteria erupted in laughter and to the fact that the beverage that soaked me was really cold.

My eyes made contact with BTS who were now standing, Jungkook looked really angry, he made a step to come toward me when Yoongi pulled him back.

Yoongi was going to let me fend for myself.

Yunjin: "What did I tell you the last time bitches, to leave Jun-hee the fuqq alone right?"
Yunjin was cracking her fists.

Joy: "Ooh we're so scared." *sarcasm*

Minjae: "Slut you should be."

"Guys the bell will ring soon, we should just go."
I didn't want them fighting my battles.

Yunjin: "Come on! Jun-hee say the word and their asses are down! I swear."

Wendy: "Yunnie, be a good dear and listen to trash. That's what she'll ever be right?"

Irene: "Such a weak thing, that's what you'll always be."
They all snickered and started to walk away. I felt defenseless.

The boys looked angry and disappointed. Red Velvet walked over to them, the girls going to their selected boyfriends.
I glanced back at them, I shouldn't let this keep happening.

"I'm not weak!"
I managed to get out and they stopped walking.

Seulgi: "Did you just talk back to us?" She lets go of Taehyung's arm, the rest of the girls turned facing us. People started to shout, "Fight"

R-rrr-iiii-nnnnggg!!!

The bell went off signifying lunch time was over.

Wendy: "Saved by the bell, loser."
They flipped their hair and walked out.