Chapter 10

Rapmonster's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling groggy. I looked around at the familiar, yet unfamiliar surrounding,
Wait ... this is Jungkook's living room. I scan the surrounding again, I sat up, rubbing my stiff neck, they blanket that covered me fell. I looked to the right one seater, Suga had his legs on the armrest while his head rested on the opposite one, sleeping. J-hope cuddled against Tae, Tae's head rested on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook had his head on Tae's head, Jimin cuddled on Jungkook, Jin head on Jimin's own. They all had blankets, which only means htthe ladies of the house were home. I look back to the cramped couch.

I'm glad I slept on the one seater, all that guy cuddling would have killed me. We must have practiced hard that we fell asleep after all Suga's drama.

I look at the time, it was 6:30 am. We needed to get home and get our uniforms for school and today's the performance assembly.

I woke Jin first. He got everyone up, including Suga, who was pissed because of the disturbance.

"We need to get home and get ready for school."
Everyone agreed, Kookie, showed us out and Jin drove us home.

Jungkook's P.O.V

On days like this where, we perform for the school we arrived early, so when Jun-hee and mom were finally awake, (few minutes after the boys left) we got ready around the same time.

We even had breakfast like a family, though it was in awkward silence. Jun-hee kept glancing at me every few minutes.

"Jun-hee."
She looked startled. It was the first time since that night since I called her name in her presence much less spoken to her.

Jun-hee: "Y-yes Jungkook."

"If you have something to say just say it."
Her head hung low in thought.

Mom(Sumi): "I'm finished so I'm going to wash the dishes."
Our mother hastily got up and went to clean the dishes, leaving us to our own company.

Jun-hee: "You guys, were sleeping, you guys must have really tired out yourselves and the place was clean."

"Yeah ..."

Jun-hee: "And Yoongi, he was hurt, again. Doesn't he ever listen."

"He could careless if the world condemns him for his actions. They all have meanings, most times its relevant, other times he's just being himself, he's not the only one who goes through turmoil."

Jun-hee: "You guys really understand each other. Its really admirable."

"That's because we have faith and trust in each other. We got each others back."

Jun-hee: "I see... Jungkook, sometimes its not easy telling the people that we love that we're hurting ..."

"You don't need to explain anything to me."

Jun-hee: "Mianhe, Kookie, I hope your performance goes well."
She got up to leave, but something made me hold her back.

Jun-hee: "Kookie?"

"Mianhe and I, I forgive you."
A small smile crept up her face.

Jun-hee: "Thank you."

Yoongi's P.O.V

Assembly was going on, we were waiting at the gym's entrance for the Principal to introduce us.

The boys and I were pretty excited. Everytime we perform or think about our songs, it gave us a rush of exhilaration.

Rapmon: "Wear this."
He gave me a dark shades, to hide my black eye. Everyone was wearing one.