Chapter 19

Jun-hee's P.O.V

I woke up drowsily, still needing sleep. My surroundings were unfamiliar.... Wait, I'm at Taehyung's house. Everything that happened hours ago resurfaced to haunt me.
I placed my head in my hands.

I got up soundlessly and went to the bathroom to do my business. I couldn't bathe yet since I didn't have my clothes.

The time was after 12 in the afternoon. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and God! I looked terrible!

I scrunched my face up at my reflection. With all the drama no one seemed to say anything about my scars. And I was really happy Tae gave me a sweater and Pajama bottoms to wear.
I brushed out the kinks in my hair then put it up in a bun.

I left the guest room and walked to Tae's room to ask for a change of clothes. Before I could knock Tae's door opened. Tae and I were both surprised.

Tae: "Annyeong..."

"Annyeong...."
We said at the same time. We laughed awkwardly.

"Um... I never had the chance to get any clothes so I was wondering could I borrow another outfit?"

Tae: "Oh! Yeah. You can come in my room if you want."

"Okay."
I stepped in his room. It was a bit messy, which I needed to do something about later...
I saw Jungkook was still sleeping. I walked over to my sleeping brother and placed my hand on his cheek. He looked pale and his face scrunched up a bit.

I wished none of this happened...

I wish none of them were involved in my problems...

Tae: "Um here."
Taehyung handed me a navy blue sweater and blue skinny jeans.
I looked up at him in question,

"Skinny jeans?"

Tae: "I like them. So I buy them. Besides, my butt looks good in them."

"That doesn't sound manly."
I wiggle my eyebrows.

Tae advanced towards me, drawing me to him by the waist.

Tae: "I can show you I'm a manly man."
I bit my lip at the fact his already deep voice dropped an octave lower making his sentence sound very sensual.
I push him away gently,

"Don't play with me like that."

I turned to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist and I flinched.

Tae: "Mian haeyo, Um Junnie, I saw them."
My eyes widen,

"You would've sooner or later."I say sadly.
He brought me back to him, hugging me from behind.

Tae: "Mian haeyo, Jun-hee, I wish you never had to go through such cruelty. She.... That witch got what she deserved but.... She didn't pay for her crimes... she took your appa away and injured that neighbour...not to mention Yoongi and your Eomma. You shouldn't have been a victim..."

"Life is pretty unpredictable, but it's over now... Sadly she took my father with her.... Tae...?"
I could here sniffling behind me. I turned, wiping Tae's stray tears.

"Don't cry for me. Things can't be changed... Even if we wanted it to..."

Tae: "Can I... Can I see them up close?"
The only other person who saw them up close was Yoongi and the girls...
I should check my phone also...

I rolled up my sleeve showing my design...
His fingers hesitantly caressed my scarred skin.
I close my eyes...
This felt intimate.... No one's ever touched them like this.

Suddenly there was something soft against my lips. My eyes widen... Taehyung.... He...we were kissing!
I closed my eyes again. I needed this I thought as he held me in an embrace.