The pig and the rhino

Start from the beginning

"Karai, we want to help you. Don't you remember us?"Leo said then she jump on Mikey. "Aah! Get it off, get it off! She's trying to eat me!"Mikey yelled. "Karai, it's us. It's me, Leo. Try and remember. Focus"Leo said.

She slither back a little. "Leo"She said. "We want to help you, Karai. Can you transform back?"I said but she look away. I sight then we heard a car coming. She slither away. "Karai!"Leo said then we went to check out.

The white van stop and a pig came out? I sigh then went into my shadow. I move to his shadow and did his pose. "Are you here yet, Steranko? What's the deal, yo?"he said. "Da, comrade, look behind you"said a voice and we turn around. 

"Whoo! Rhino legs very fast. Good workout. Better than the Pilates"said a rhino as he carry Casey and Raph. "You can't do this! We have friends that are gonna kick your butts!"said a voice and when he look in, I saw April and Donnie.

They threw Casey and Raph in and close the door. "So, other turtles and Alison are here? Da?"Rhino said. "Turtles! Come out and play!"he said then he look at his glasses. I close my eyes and saw Mikey.

"Gotcha"he said as I open my eyes. "If you surrender, the humans go free"He said. "Pinkie promise"The rhino said as I slither toward Mikey. "Forget it. We don't trust you dudes"Mikey said as I turn back into human. 

"You has no choice. In five second, I pop humans' head like the blueberries"Rhino said and we look at Leo. He did some signal and we nod. "Four, three, two, one!"Pig said and we walk toward them. "Okay, don't hurt them!"I said, pouting.

"Let's talk this over. Um, what do we call you guys now, anyway?"Mikey said then they look at each other. "You need mutant names. Um, and it just so happens I am awesome at naming stuff. How about Pork Rind and Chili Cheese Fry? 

"Ah"The pig said while "Nyet, nyet. Not so good names"Rhino said. "How about Sprinkles and Hot Sauce?"Mikey said. "Nyet"Rhino said. "The Royal Weenies?"Mikey said. "Nyet!"They said, angirly. "Then how about, um Bebop and Rocksteady?"Mikey said

"Is that what you do? Randomly name enemies based on stuff you see around you?"The pig said. "Hey, it's not so bad. Kind of like the Rocksteady"The rhino said as I smile softly. The pig look into his goggle and look around.

"Aha! You think you can get past my goggles, son? I saw you a mile away"The pig said. "Hyah!"Mikey said, kicking him away from Leo. "No one can face the Bebop and Rocksteady!"Rocksteady said 

"I am not going to be called Bebop, got me? That is the dumbest name ever!"the pig yelled. "He's got the retro-mutagen!"I said. "Retro-mutagen, huh? I'm wondering what it'll do to mutant turtles"he said, aiming at Mikey. 

"Don't do it, Bebop"I said. "Stop calling me that name, fool! I hate that name! I hate that name!"Bebop said then he laugh. "Time for the next mutation, turtle"he said, still aiming at Mikey. "Mikey!"Leo yelled then Rocksteady hit him.

"Nyet! Bebop, wait. Think with the brain for once. Retro-mutagen can turn us human again"Rocksteady said. "Wow, I didn't even think of that! Let's do the dizzle! And stop calling me Bebop, yo!"The pig said.

"Nyet. Why do you get to be using it?"Rocksteady said, trying to take it away. "You did not just-"The pig said, trying to take it away. "Give it back"Rocksteady said. "I had it first!"The pig said. "Nyet, nyet, nyet!"Rocksteady said.

"We need a better distraction"Leo said and Karai appear. "Huh?"They said and Karai spit acid in Rocksteady's eyes. "Aah!"He yelled and the pig begin to shoot. I went in front of them and put my shield up.

I look back at her. "Go! I handle this!"I yelled as she nod. She slither away and I glare at him. He growl at me and push me back. I roll until I hit the pole. Karai look at me. She look at the pig then went inside the hunted house. "Get back here, snakey snake!"He yelled.

I groan and stood up, making my shield go away. I walk toward Leo and he open the door. "Leo! Alison!"April said as I look around. "Sorry it took so long, April. I'll have you free in no time"Leo said as he free April.

Donnie groan and I hug him. "You guys are okay!"I said. "Thanks, Leo"Donnie said then he pet my head. "I am okay Alison"he said as I smile. We got out of the van. "Oh, my aching brain. What hit me?"Raph said.

"It was that huge rhino dude. Right there!"Casey said, pointing at Rocksteady. He groan and look at us. "Turtles free?"he said and roar at us. He ran toward us and we doge it. "What do we do, Leo?"Donnie said.

"You three go after Karai. Me, Raph, Alison, and Mikey will take Rocksteady"Leo said as I ran with Raph and Mikey. "Hey, rhino man! You want some retro-mutagen?"Raph said and it growl at us. We ran off and went to the rollercoaster.

"Come out, lowly cowards!"he yelled as we hide. "Come and get us, Rocksteady!"Mikey said as I turn into the shadow. "Hey, Rocksteady. Looking for some retro-mutagen?"I heard Raph said as I went to the main control.

I turn back into human and look at the buttons. I saw a red button and look at Mikey. Ace appear and I place him on the control panel. He nod and I ran to the ride. I got on and it started to move. "All aboard the turtle coaster!"I said.

They ran and got on. I look back and stick my tongue at Rocksteady,  I think we are safe. "Whoo!"Mikey said as it went down. I scream as I held on tight. Leo look back as I grip on my seat. "Here he comes. Doesn't this thing move any faster?"Leo said.

Mikey attack him and he push him away. "Whoa!"Mikey said but Raph pull him up. He was about to hit but I pull them to my cart. "Thanks"Raph said and I nod. We look at the front and the carts went up. Rocksteady was there, waiting for us.

 We scream as he put the pole down, making us fall out of the cart. They took out their grappling hook as I made my wing appear. "Eat it, rhino!"Raph said as he kick him. "Aah!"Mikey said as Rocksteady caught him. 

"Mikey!"They yelled as I growl. I flew toward him but he put Mikey in front of him. I stop then he punch me. I flew back and held my stomach. "You will give me retro-mutagen now!"he yelled as Mikey whimper. What should we do?

"Turtles, give retro-mutagen"He said. Leo went and took the retro-mutagen. "Put him down first. I don't trust you"Leo said. "I has your word you give?"Rocksteady said. "You has my word"Leo said then Rocksteady threw Mikey at him.

I gasp and I use my wind power to put him down gently. "Ugh. Thanks, bro. Alison"Mikey said then he stood up slowly. "Retro-mutagen now! You want it? Take it!"Leo said as he threw it to him. Raph swoop in and caught it.

I cheer as Rocksteady look shock. "No! You gave word!"he said. "But I didn't! Hyah!"he said, throwing it to Leo. He caught it and we ran on the track. Leo flew off but Rocksteady threw something at him.

"Oh, no"Leo said and fell down. "Ace!"I yelled and he appear on my shoulder. He nod then disappear. A cart appear and caught Leo. "Good job. Extra cheese for you!"I said as he squeak happily.

"Hey, horn head"Raph said as he swing toward Rocksteady. "Booyakasha!"Mikey yelled but he caught them. He push them away then they bump into each other. I threw a smokebomb at them. "There is"Rocksteady said but Leo wasn't there. 

"Rocksteady! Eat it!"Leo said as he drove down. He hit Rocksteady and he flew in the air. "Aw yeah!"I said as I went toward Leo. "Thanks for the smoke bomb, swwetie"he said as he hug me. I chuckle and we kiss a little.

"Come on, let go"I said and we ran off. We met the rest of the gang. "Karai, I know you're here. Come out"Leo said. "You don't have to be afraid anymore"I said and Karai appear. She put her head toward me and I pet her head.

"We can help you. With this"Leo said and spray her. She close her eyes but nothing happen. "It doesn't work. Donnie?"Leo said. "I told you, Leo. Karai is special. She's not a normal mutant"Donnie said as he went beside Leo. 

"It was all for nothing? It doesn't matter. You can come home with us, Karai. We'll take care of you, I promise"Leo said. "No. Too dangerous. My mind is going"she said and slither back. "Then then why did you want us to find you?"I said.

"Wanted to say good-bye to all of you"she said then she went to the ocean. "No! Karai!"Leo yelled as he ran after her but stop. " We'll figure out a way to help you, Karai. I promise"Leo said as I sniff a little. 

"Guys, Bebop and Rocksteady are gone"April said as we look at the van. "Ah, let them go. The next time I see them, they won't walk away"Raph said. "Come on, team. Let's go home"Mikey said as we slowly walk home.