ch:49 finding his secret

Sam pov:

"Since when he is inside?"

I questioned to my man ,whom I had appointed to keep his eyes on Sid.

"He is there since I have called you, sir.."

I did a happy dance in my mind as soon I heard his answer. It is really a good news for us ,if Sid has an affaire with the girl.

I didn't believe it ,that we finally have gotten a reason to break this marriage.

"Sir, should I call Kabir sir to give this information?"

I heard his voice and came out in reality.

"No! I'll go there and check myself ,if he really has affaire with that girl or not? "

I announced and went to that home , Where Sid went before. When I was standing outside there .I knocked the door ,which was really awkward for me as it was 1 o'clock at night . Which wasn't a nice idea to disturb someone this late. But here my friend's happiness was on risk , so I can take this risk for his happiness.

"You...?"

" You?"

Both of us said together as soon we saw each other face.

Kaira pov:

I was slipping on my bed peacefully untill someone decided to disturb me in my sleep.

"Di.... get up please...?" My little sister spoke while trying to snatch my blanket.

"Go away Anshi ! Let me sleep ,I have late night shift Tomorrow. "

But my little devil didn't have plan to leave this soon.

"Di ...stop your drama and get up . You promised me."

She reminded me some promise ,which I don't know when I had given to her as my sleep was more important to me right now. So I tried to snatch back the blanket ,which she didn't let me do .

"Di... don't be stubborn. You forget you had promised me   ,that we will hangout tonight at club. "

She reminded my promise and my eyes opened widely.

"What...?"

I shouted and looked at the clock . There was almost 2 at night.

"We will be in trouble, if grandma will see us."

"Don't be a scarry kitten Di... Grandma would be in her  deep sleep. So don't think I will leave you soon."

"That's I can see as you are stubborn here.."

I spoke looking at my stubborn sister. Who already had made her decision to go club.

"Do you think ,we will get taxi this late?"

I excused in hope . She would change her decision but she just smirk on my reply.

"Don't try to change topic Di. Here is the key."

He showed me uncle's car key and I completely shocked after looking this.

"You stole the Key..."
I almost shouted but she silent me , while placing her finger on her lips.

"Sshhh... Di ,  Mom and Dad are in next room, so don't shout and please dress up."

She handed me a knee length dress, which I hadn't worn since i come back.

Kaira's dress.

(Anshi's dress)

(Anshi's dress)

After making our self ready . We went outside while avoiding any voice.

"Start the car Di..."

She spoke handing me keys. Which I took with a little hesitation.

But car didn't even ready to start and then it rang me that car isn't working since the last week.

"Does uncle repair the car ?"

I narrowed my eyes and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"I will kill you for awakening me from my precious sleep?"

But before my hand went to kill her. We heard a horn sound and a car came in front of us .

"Want a lift ladies."

He asked after opening his car window . Showing his perfect smile to us .

Like it will work...

"Sure .." Anshi answered before me and I sighed sadly.

"He is strange it won't be good for us to go with him"

I whispered to make her understand before she opened the car's door to go outside but she was too stubborn.

"Di.. it's late. We won't get any taxi and more important ,he isn't strange . He is over guest and second he is looking a decent guy . "

I could see Anshi's admiring eyes when she talked about him.

Look like his charm worked here...

I thought and mentally cursed him for being charming all the time.

Soon she came outside and almost run towards his car as without having any choice I followed her and came outside.

There I saw him came outside and opened his car door . I was going to sit inside but his voice stopped me.

"You can sit back . I want to talk Anshi as we don't get chance to talk before."

He said like I wanted to sit beside him.

Idiot...go to hell you and your this big car as well.

I cursed him and his dashing car for being his car.

Soon I composed myself and went inside his car. So we could get away from him.

.

.
.

Riya pov:

(Do you remember her)

I was scared like hell. He just gave me warning to kill me ,if I won't be with him. How the hell he can say this. That's why I didn't want any relationship . But my family was stubborn to understand a simple thing and forced me into a relationship with a psycho. Who went me to sit at home and take care of his house.

So I kicked him out of my life and he is now back forcing me to be with him. I called the police but they aren't ready to do anything as for them it was just a fake threat.

So I called my favourite cousin to accompany me tonight in the case if anything goes wrong.

Soon Sid came and he started consoling me to be strong and he will talk to police himself tomorrow. Which made me relief a bit . Soon the door bell rang and my fear came back again .

"You opened the door ,I will deal with him "

Sid said encouraging me to do as he said and I did what he wished. But he wasn't there of my relief or should I say my shock . Someone unexpected standing there with equal shock expression on his face.

.

.
Keep voting...