ch-21 secound kiss

Thank you prachi54a, and AbhayPathak7 for voting my book.

Kabir pov

( flashback continue....)

" It was wonderful " I said after breaking our kiss, when I felt I couldn't hold my breath anymore.

After hearing my comment she was looking towards floor ,feeling shyly.

"Oh... Baby now you can't avoid me after your daring stunt. " I said looking her shying figure.

"Um.. I.. I.. Do... Not.. Mean... " she said trying to explain herself, without looking into my eyes .

"Really.. You don't mean it, OK then I can continue my date " i said then turned toward other direction.

"I didn't mean it" she said shouting desperately.

"Really... But I heard something like 'you don't mean it' it's mean you don't want to kiss me. " I said making a serious face so I pulled her leg which she took it seriously.

"Are you idiot.. Don't you understand a single thing when a girl give her first kiss someone then she have feeling for that guys and if that girl feel something for that guy then why would she regret for kissing him?" She asked angrily after explaining herself.

" how could someone angry then explain as same time" I thought adorably looking towards her.

"Now why are you not saying anything cat caught your tongue. " she said angrily when I didn't reply her.

"No.. " I said trying to control my laughter seeing her red angry.

"You are laughing on me" she said  making shock face.

"I will not leave you... I will kill you" she said then marched towards me which made me run to save my life.

"Now I see ..where you go.." she said with evil smirk when I stopped running because my space was blocked by wall.

"What will go do? " I asked when I saw her moving towards me.

"Many thing but first... " she stopped in one inch gap then placed her hand on my chest in seducing way. " I will shut your pretty mouth" she completed her words then placed her lips on me again.

It was our second kiss but it was not like before it was new from the one which we shared before because now I was equally involved in it so I took I next step and made our kiss full of passion and need of each other. I  bite her lower lip so I could enter my tongue also in her mouth ,but looked like God had other plan or I should say my idiot friend had other plan to disturb my romance.

"K... I don't mind to seat here and then watch your romance but this dress is really tight. " he said his not so happy voice which made me really irritate because of his I had to break my kiss.

"What.. are... you.. doing... here?" She asked in horror making some distance between us.

"Dating your boyfriend " he said casually then asked .

"Where is my clothes? " he said which made me pointed towards washroom in shock expression.

"Oh.. Yeah I forgot it" he said then went into washroom.

"So it was your planning? " she said taking a step near me.

"It's mean that date thing was also drama " she said taking another step towards me dangerously, made me  nod to save my life.

"And that cafe drama? " she asked raising her eyes in questioning way.

"It was" I said then heard the sound of washroom door which was opened with bang and then came towards me and said.

"Enjoy your romance dude " he said and then left from here.

"I swear of God if he didn't leave in two seconds then I will surely break his bone. " I thought angrily and then again concentrated towards kaira after making a innocent face.

She just observed my face and then turned and said.

"I am also leaving ...you can enjoy your romance" she said then took a step to leave this place.

"Like hell, I will let her go" I thought and held her soft wrist in my strong hand and pushed her nearby wall.

"Are you angry? " I asked but she didn't replied only looking into my eyes with her big doe type of eyes.

"Beautiful " I commented looking her angry face ,in return she was glaring towards me.

"OK.. If you don't talk then I will leave I don't want a mute girlfriend " I said in playful way then turned to leave but look like she took seriously my talk.

"Don't... Say... Every... That.... You... Don't... Want... Me" she said between her sob hugging my back.

"She is crying " I thought.

"Oh God... What I planed and is happening " I thought cursing my fate.

"Look... I am sorry... I was not plan to make you cry but look what I did" I said weeping her tears from my hands.

"But don't worry tomorrow we will start again and I promised ...I don't let you cry, so... You want to come with me our first date"I asked nervously.

"If you promised you don't make me cry. " she said innocently.

"I promise " I said and then hugged her last time if I knew it, that was our last hug which we shared then I didn't let her go surely but my bad luck I didn't know it.

.

.

.

.

Hello everyone,

We are very close to know about the reason of their separation so what will you think, will their first date normal or, with some twist ?

Good morning to u all
And don't forget to vote and comment.