Ch-37 meeting

Kabir pov:
.

.

It was the wonderful feeling to be in your love one arms, which gave you peace. The thing I had searching since 10 years.

When I first entered into the room, I only saw darkness here such as in my life. But the next moment I heard a voice, which broke the darkness of my life  and filled my heart with happiness.

Thanks God you come.... You don't know how much I scared. " she said to me, made me happiest person of this .

My..... Kaira....

I spoke her name in mind still taking her beautiful form into my arms, made her shiver intensely.

She can feel it.....

My conscience said  made me happy that she still can feel it, that it was me, who was touching her when she neither heard me nor saw me like I  felt her. But my happiness never stayed  long, when she started struggling to get out from my grip.

"Stay.... "

I spoke in  husky voice. Which made her freeze on my arms. But soon she composed herself and broke the silence.

"I... I... Am... Scared.... "

She said in shivery voice probably feeling scared due to darkness . But I was glad she was.... otherwise she wouldn't be near me right now.

"Don't worry... I'm here...... With You... " I said while last part a whisper but she looked like because next moment her head wasn't near my chest.

Probably  she heard it due to our closeness.

My conscience said. And then I took out my mobile phone to on the torch. As expected she was looking towards me with hate... And betray expression which was breaking his heart but he couldn't blame her, when he himself was in a fault.

Fault...... For the crime, which he never did....

He thought while feeling  petty on his fate, where he couldn't even say her, how much he loves her. But now he couldn't.... Even explain her his situation, where he had to do that killing drama to save her life.  Otherwise his grandfather didn't let her live.

.

.

.

Kaira was looking towards him with shock and fear as well due to their past encounter. Which was the most painful  memory to her. Where one side she had gotten her father love and another side she had lost her love. The love which made her forget about the promise which she gave her nani... ( grandmother). 

She couldn't forget the day, when she lost him and the feeling also, which she had for him.

How could him...

She thought while looking the person with hate expression, who was also looking her.... But not with hate... It was another one.... The one she didn't have wish to see again. But after seeing it she was feeling betray to herself...