ch-31 welcome in London

Third person pov:

After packing kaira took a taxi to reach airport, where doctor riya was already present, as soon as she saw doctor riya she called her and then went inside the flight.

(Inside the plane)

"I hope I don't face him again. "

She prayed silently.

"Are you going first time there? " asked doctor riya, which she answered with node in negative.

"Great.... It means you can give me a tour " Doctor riya answered happily.

"You are going first time, doctor riya?" Asked kaira in her professional tone.

"Call me, riya we aren't at our work place " riya said and then answered her early question .

"Yep... I never get a chance to visit London because this meeting is always happened in different place and I am select 3rd time for this meeting, so never got a chance to come here. " riya answered honestly, which made kaira node in understanding. And then their rest of talk about casual thing like their study and experience etc.

.

.

.

(London airport)

Kaira and riya were standing at airport, waiting for their luggage.

"I will check why are they taking time" kaira said when after an hour they didn't receive their luggage.

"OK...I will wait here "riya replied in agreement.
.

.

.

(Another side at airport )

"Yeah..... My plane has landed  ,just give me some some minutes ,i am coming.. " Sam said while taking on his mobile but before he completed his word ,his body smashed with someone, which made him lose his balance and touched the ground with the other person .

"Oh... God my Mobile " Sam said in horror when he saw his mobile condition.

"Hello Mr... " said riya while trying to get her attention.

"First get up from me, then you can call God as much you want. " riya said in full attitude.

"Oh... Mmm... I am so... Sorry miss" Sam apologized as soon he saw their position.

"First get up... And Then apologize " she said looking him like he was a fool.

"Yeah...." He said while offering her his hand which she ignored completely.

"I am sorry.. " he apologized while looking into her direction , she was  on her foot now.

"You know... You don't need it, if you looked where you are going. "She said in taunting way.