ch-29 kaira's pov in flashback

Kaira pov:

"London.... "

"Last time wasn't enough that you want to go again " nani ma ( grandmother) shouted in anger when she heard I was going again Landon.

"There is a meeting, nani .which needs my present " I said trying to let her understand my situation.

"Really.... It that's matter then why you didn't inform me before about it or you want to run away with your lover like your mom did" nanni taunted me without caring about my feeling .

"Mom.. " mama ji ( mother's brother) try to defence me.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong, son, didn't her mom escaped with her lover ,a lover who had left her mom she was pregnant " nani continued her taunt but this time my wasn't silence because she was talking about my dad.

" My dad didn't leave my mom... " I replied raising my voice first time in my life, in front of nani because Now I was completely aware in which situation my dad left my mom.

"Look....Balraj, how she is taking to me , look like she has forgotten her manners since she came black from Landon ,hadn't I told you don't let her go if you heard me that time then she didn't talk to me like that." Nani said angrily taunting uncle without his fault, which made my head down because of shame.

Why I opened my mouth when I knew very well that nani will scold me after knowing my London trip .

I scolded myself mentality for troubling uncle because of mmy big mouth who don't know when he needs to silence.

I looked towards uncle and apologized him silently which he nodded showing his big smile like he was saying it's ok .

"Mom... She isn't a child anymore so we can't control her life anymore and about her London trip I already asked Sid about it and he doesn't have any problem about it. " uncle informed me which made me more happy because I myself wanted to ask this to him but as usual he was avoiding my calls.

When will you forgive me, Sid.

I thought and then I saw nani was moving towards her room without saying any future words.

"You know kaira.... Your nani wasn't like this but when your mom married to your dad without her will ,she changed complete, she hates your dad and that's why she doesn't like you but she doesn't hate you, kaira and I am sure after your marriage with Sid, she will love you like she does to us ,so till then keep patience child.... " uncle said in calm tone, which made me node in understanding, giving him a force smile.

"I also think that.... Mama ji (uncle) but but if nani get to know about dad, will she forgive me? " I thought in my mind and then I thought that incident which made me hide a big truth from my family and specifically to my uncle.

Flashback

10 years before

Outside the hotel

I came out to the hotel in sign of relief when I saw Kabir wasn't with Tommy, not with any girl.

"I love him "

" and I will tell him about my feeling very soon"