ch-16 party and dance

Dedicated MermaidQueen99,ShobhaOjha,NikitaKumari1,AradhanaAcharya2, NajmaIshrath, arjunradhika,icycrystals and ManiMultani8 .

Thank u for your votes and support.

I love you all.

Happy reading

.

( still flashback)

After 11 months....

Time was passing after that incident they became good friends, it was what they thought but in reality they started falling for each other but they didn't wanted to accept it.

Kabir pov

In whole 11 months I  started to love her but I couldn't tell her about my feeling because of my grandfather. I know he will never accept our relationship, if he got any idea about my love for her then he'll surely kill her. He only wants power and control which I can give him and he will get it after controlling my life if he realised that she is coming between his power and him then he will kill her which I can't let that happen. I thought and came out of my room.

"Where are you going k? " asked my grandfather his demanding voice.

"Club " I answered.

"Since when you started to go there?" he asked .

M

y friend is throwing a party there" I answered so that he would let me go there.

"Nowaday you are spending your lot of time with your friends " he said in suspicion.

"What do you want to know? " I asked to hearing his reply.

"Is there anything which you are hiding from me or something which I should know about it? " he asked directly looking into my eyes waiting for my reply.

"No "

" There are not anything which your should need to know " I said without any hesitation.

"Hmm" he said in his claim voice which was not good but I ignored it and came out to my mansion.

"I should be careful " I thought and moved my car towards club.

Club ( VIP room)

"Hey k.... You come " shouted Tom when he saw me.

"No, I am his ghost " I said seeing his childish act.

"Hmm... Joking again " he said trying to hug me.

"Don't you dare" I said in my ' I will kill you' look.

"Okk... OK at least you come" he said maintain some distance. Then handed me a drink.

I took it roaming my eyes to see the person who forced me to come here.

"Looking me" said a voice behind me.

"Happy birthday Avi" I wished looking at her.

"Only wish don't you want to give me any compliment " she asked pointing towards her outfit.

"It's looking nice on you" I said giving her a compliment which she wanted to hear.

"I will not leave you that easy I want something more " she said in her determination voice .

No.... No... Not Any cheesy think. I thought.

"You'll have to dance with me" which made my doubt clear.

I knew it that's why I was avoiding to come here. I thought.

"I will no... "

"And I will not take no as answer " she said before I denied.

"Thank God she is not here "

I thought and said her yes so she wasn't not hurt because of me.

We are dancing in each other arms but I didn't feel a single thing which I felt when I was with kaira.

"You know I wait that's day since I met you" she said starting conversation which I only nodded so I didn't spoil her big day just because of my words which always hurt her.

"Where are you looking? "She asked when she saw me looking outside.

"Why you always waiting her, like she is you world ?" She asked which made me shock.

"How she know about my feeling, I didn't tell anyone " I thought.

"But your eyes told it" she answered ,unasked question.

"I. " I was going to explain.

"Don't say sorry it's not our hand whom we love" she said which I nodded.

"But I am happy that you are not a gay" she said suddenly which made me shock.

"I mean you always saw you when you was with Tom " she said jokingly.

"It's not my mistake if someone is overfriendly ." She laughed and I only smile in my statement without realization that someone was looking us in teary eyes. 

.

.

.

.

.

Thank u everyone keep voting.