ch-50 some talks

Third person pov:

Sam soon composed himself from the shock and entered in her home without asking her permission.

"Hi..what are you doing? And why the hell are you in my home!"

She shouted on top of her lungs and why not as it was midnight and someone guy entered in her home like he owned the place.

I will kill him..

Sh mentally sighed and held Sam hand in attempt to stop him.

"If you're forgetting it's my home. So get the hell out of here!"

Sam stopped on the same place and gave her a glare . She gulped her saliva in her throat and left his hand without any delay. Which made him smirk.

He maybe some psycho ,who goes to beautiful girl in midnight to kill her or maybe rape her..

She thought and opened her mouth to shout . So Sid could help her or maybe called police. But Sam already already had read her mind. He placed his hand on her mouth to stop her shout and it scared her more.

Do something Riya.. before he does something..

She thought and started looking here and there untill her eyes fell on a knife . Next moment she kicked him there sun doesn't shine and ran to take the knife.

"What you thought ? That I won't defend myself..but you're forgetting one thing. That I'm modern girl. Who is fully capable of defending herself. "

She showed the knife to person . Who was in ground whispering painfully. Till now Sam was in full shock and horror. He never faced a girl ,who dared to do something like this to him . Although he had a idea ,that she isn't something like the girl he knew in past . But still he hadn't expected something horrible like this.

On the other hand , Sid came there after hearing a painful whisper.

"What is happening there.."

Sam said while looking at them in confusion and then looked at Sam with question on his face.

"And what the hell are you doing here ?"

"Bro... Do you know him ?"

"Yes.. he is Kaira's friend. But what he is doing here ?"

"That's the thing . I'm wandering ,Bro. He is Kaira's friend...not our . So why he is here? "

She shouted angrily while Sid was busy in his thoughts whole time.

" Why are you truly here ?"

Sid glared towards Sam . Who was looking him in shock as he didn't expect something like this question. He was expected jail or police . But not this question.

"Don't give me . This expression! I already know something is cooking in your and your that friend's head. Otherwise you won't be here."

"Means..?"

Sam tried to act innocent and Sid chuckled on it.

"You're really think . I won't notice the car . Who was behind me whole day like spying me or you think I won't notice that same car is parking outside of my gate."

Sam was now completely silent as he didn't expect he will fall in his own plan here.

"They're my men . I sent them to Spy on you."

His confession didn't shock Sid as he was expecting something like this . But he wanted to know the reason behind it.

"And why you did it?"

Sid demanded answer . which Sam didn't want to give . But he didn't have any choice.

"I thought you're cheating on ,Kaira. And before you asked why it's my business . Then hear it clear! Kaira is my friend and I think you're not a right person to her."

Disliking  towards Sid was clear in Sam's voice. Sid can guess till now how much he dislike the idea of him marry to Kaira. But why he will be so concerned about  it. It's his and kaira life. And he is just a friend . Whom she had met after a long time.

"She is love of my life . I don't need your opinion what you think about our relationship."

His bitter tone angered Sam . But he knew one thing . That he is saying truth. It's not his business with whom he marry . But as long it involved to his friend life . It is his business.

"You love her but does she ever say this same to you? "

Silence was all Sam received in answer and it was enough for him to continue further.

"Your silence is enough to know . That I'm saying truth. She doesn't love me and will never do as she loves someone ..."

"Someone who tried to kill her and her father."

Sid answered this time silent Sam. He didn't expect him to know about it .

"That someone doesn't deserve her. She maybe not love me now. But I'll make her love me in further."

Sid's confident made Sam chuckled.

"You're kidding ... right? "
He asked and earned a glared by Sid.

"Don't get me wrong. But the girl who hasn't forgotten her love in 10 years . Then how can you be so sure . That she will forget it after marrying you?"

Sid didn't have any answer of Sam's question. So he kept quit until Sid broke the silent.

"Don't answer me as I don't need it. But I want you to think about it once. If not for you . Then for Kaira."

And after saying this . He looked towards Riya ,who was silent there  lesioning all of their talks.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you this late. But I don't have any bad intention towards you. I am doing it for my friend. I hope you will not send me jail for it."

He spoke last part with a chuckle and his surprise Riya smiled to him first time.

Soon after apologizing of his doing . He went from there while hopping that Sid will hear him and back off from this wedding.

There is three days left to them and he knew ,if Sid didn't do it . Then it won't be easy for them to break this wedding otherwise they won't have idea . Otherwise the only option was left for them is kidnaping Kaira and for it Kabir won't be agreed.

.

.

As I promised . I updated it . Specially thanks to  ShaistaAfreen9 for encouraging me to write it soon. Love you.