ch-20 kiss

Soniya23helloindia,ishaar, mahiswee and Shivanikaushik ,thank u all for votes.

Kabir pov

Continue flashback...

I was standing outside to girls washroom.

Oh... god ,now I'll have to do that kind of thing also, I thought and then knocked the door.

"Kaira... Are, you there? " I asked but I didn't hear her replied only a, sobbing voice which was coming into the washroom which made me worry.

Oh... God ,what I do with this stubborn girl? I thought and then i knocked again when I noticed the door was already opened , so I entered without wasting my time.

"This girl one day will surely kill me " I thought when I saw her sobbing in sitting one corner.

"Why are you crying now? You yourself told me you don't love me Then why are you jealous now? " I asked knowing already the answer.

"I.. Am... Not... Crying " she said between her sob.

"Oh... Then I am sure there would be pipe lick" I replied her completely lie.

"OK.. Then everything is OK here then I should go with my girlfriend " I said stressing last word.

"Girlfriend? " she asked and then wept her tears which was on her red cheeks.

"Yeah... Girlfriend.. don't you know whom we called girlfriend?" I asked innocently.

"I know girlfriend meaning " she, replied angrily.

"Good for you, now I take my leave . my girlfriend is waiting for me. " I said and turned to leave.

" Where are you going? " she asked suddenly.

"Hotel" i answered with my usual smirk .

"Ho... Hotel.. ?" She asked in horror.

"I think I said that " i replied and then
took my leave.

"You will come very soon to me and by yourself " I thought and then went towards cafeteria .

.

.

.

(Evening)

(In hotel room)

"I don't think it's right I dear, k" said Tommy in horror.

"Shut up... Tom and you are looking nice in this. " I replied standing near window without looking into his direction, because right now my full concentrate was outside the window.

"I don't know why I'll have to do that" he said pointing towards his dress because right now he was in a lady gown.

"But I was feeling like I am a gay" he commented again.

"Will you keep your mouth shut for some time so I could concentrate in my work " I asked in angry voice.

"OK but it is really tight... " he was going to complaint again but I cut him.

"Sssshhh... she is coming " I said and then sat beside him on bed.

"What I do? " he asked in panic .

"Relax OK... Just keep quiet and don't let her see your face " I claimed down him, so he didn't do anything wrong, which he nodded in understanding.

"You know I really love you... You are first who came in my life and also my heart... I was full that's why I was wasting my time with kaira but now I understood that you are my true love, and she was just a teenage crush. " I said ,holding Tom hands in my hands when I saw her near window looking into our direction and then I moved my face near Tom face so it looked like I was going to kiss him.

"Please God save me before I kiss him" I thought in disgusting because of kissing a boy.

Suddenly door opened with bang.

" thank God at least this girl got some sence ." I thought.

"Kaira... What are you doing here? " I asked making a innocent face like I didn't know any thing.

"First tell me what are you doing here and also alone in this room. " she asked angrily ,pointed towards room.

"Date... I told you na... Today is my first date" I replied now standing in front of her.

"Really... Till yesterday you are saying that you love me and now you are saying her that you love her and I was just a crush. " she asked in demanding voice.

"Not crush.. It's teenage crush" I said correcting her but in return I only got her angry glare.

"Oh.. God.. This girl and her anger " I thought.

"OK... OK, I have just realized now that I love her not you" I said and then again sat on bed joining Tommy who enjoyed whole drama.

"Now you can leave I want some alone time with my love " I said hugging tom.

" Love.. Really did your love not so strong that you couldn't wait for me a single day " she said teary.

"My love is not weak kaira.. But you didn't know it. I can wait for you my entire life but I can't live with this thought that you don't love me"

I thought but didn't say anything .

"Ok.. Don't say anything if you can't say anything that's not mean that I will leave you that easily " she said and then next thing she did, she marched towards me and then separated me from Tom and...

She kissed me...

"She is kissing me" I thought when I felt her lips on me, now it was enough for me to know that she loved me.

"She loves me and to know that I don't need to hear it, I can feel it .I can feel it in our kiss" I said myself.