ch-7 fight

Kaira

I was looking towards Avi, who was holding her engagement card, and looking really happy and why not after all she loved him.... No...no.., she loves him, I correct myself, I knew it he didn't live me anymore and now, it was proved that he never loved me. I control my tears who was ready to come out and told her happily.

"I a..m hap...py  fo..r yo..u" I said with  smile but my smile didn't match with my words,my voice was shivering because of the news but I couldn't let her know that I was not truly happy so I composed my self and then covered my shivery voiced .

"I was just wandering how you engaged so sudden? And who? You want to first settle your carrier,than how?." i asked her curiosity and thanks the god this time my voice didn't shiver.

"Oh, you know na, love is the best thing in this world when it happens we could do anything for the person who we love, so here I am going to engaged and about your next question you know him very well ." she said happily which was clearly showing on her face.

"It's him, I know it 's him" I said myself again and again.

"I am happy finally you got your love " I said trying my best that didn't show her any hint of sadness which made her think that I was not happy for her.

"I know you will, that's why I come here to share this news to you so I could invite you personally ,I didn't trust him that he will invite you, so I came here myself." she said then showed me her engagement card, which I didn't want to see.

"How could I see that person name with anyone else than me" I thought.

But now I couldn't do anything about it, I have to move on my life for myself, for my family, I thought then accept the card with my shaking hands.
when I saw the name of that engagement card, i became shocked and happy as same time.
"It's not him ,it's not him he did not move on" I said in mind.
Than asked her so she could also tell me same thing and cleared my doubt.

"There is written Tommy name " I asked .

"Yes, because I am going to engaged with him" she said happily.

"I mean you and him, how? " I asked to confusingly.

"I know what are you thinking that we were always fighting but we also were good friend than our friendship turn into love ,now I love him"she said ,than I didn't know what happened to me but I hugged her happily it made me more then happy when she confirmed it was Tommy not him.

"I am really happy for you " I said happily, and this time I was truly happy for her. When I was hugging her then my eyes met with Sid, in whole situation I was forgotten about him present, that he was also there. And he also saw the whole scene, When I looked into his eyes I only saw sadness and pain which made me remind about my mistake what I did to him. I was going to explain  to him , he went out from there.

"I know you are happy but I didn't leave you that easily " she said with smrik.

"What has she planned " I thought then asked her.

"So what I have to do so you could leave me" I asked confusingly.

"Nothing much, only you will have to come in my engagement " she demanded.

"I.... I co.. couldn't " I said in shocked and nerves as the same time .

"How could I go there not after what happened there " I thought.

"Why kaira, it was very long time then why you couldn't " she asked.

"I wasn't not ready to face it" I said.