ch-34 hotel visit

Third person pov:

Hotel

(inside kaira's room)

"Ding... Dong... " rang kaira's room bail.

When she heard the the bail sound, she stopped doing her work and went near the door to open it.

"Tum.... (You ) ?" She said fully in shock while seeing the person.

"Not only him but we also" said avi, while pointed towards her others friends, who were hiding before.

"Why...? " the only word came out from kaira mouth.

"We need to talk but not here... " janvi said this time in very serious and mature voice, which made kaira realized her mistake.

"I didn't let them enter inside and started talking... How stupid I'm "
Kaira sighed while remembering about her stupidity.

"Sorry....Come inside... " kaira apologized while guiding them inside.

After seeing them comfortable on couch, she tried to find any excuse to explain her reaction, which she couldn't find.

"I will get something for you guys... " kaira tried to excuse but stopped after hearing their answer.

"We hadn't come here for that. We want some answers. " said Raj on behalf of all.

"Answer...? " she asked pretending confused and made sure she sounded normal.

"Yes... Answer, why you suddenly disappeared? " asked Raj straight forward.

"I... I had some emergency at home " she answer her nervously but tried to sound normal as well.

"Really.....? OK then if that was the reason, then why didn't you here to meet us, when you already knew about our present here as well? " Raj asked in demanding voice, which scared her.

Do they all about my past?

No... It couldn't happen, only three person know about it, me , kabir and Sam....

Oh my God... Did he say anything ?

She thought wondering about their sudden visit and demand of questions ,whom answer she did not have.

"Your silence is telling us that something happened to you, so please for God sake tell us, we can help you? " Raj asked in concern voice, but he didn't get any answer in return.

"Is this because of kabir, you are in relationship with him ,then what happened suddenly, which caused the reason behind your breakup? " Avi asked this time but she also could not open her mouth.

"Your silence only will do situation worse. " shouted Raj, when he unable to tolerate her silence.

"It... It couldn't " finally kaira opened her mouth.

"My silence is good for us, if I will open my mouth then it won't only break hearts but some relations as well, which I don't want and most important what happened with me, it is my past, which never return, so what the need to think about it again and again. " kaira said explaining herself.